Warzone Beat Battle - January 18-19, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant1

Ever wondered why men have nipples? Just me?
Battle Points: 17
Round 2 was sick. I can hear a big improvement in terms of mastering and EQ. Goodjob guys.

ATR360

ReZoUnD
Battle Points: 42
is there a forum the explains tips and ways to organize our profiles and chat sig?

ATR360

ReZoUnD
Battle Points: 42
sorry off topic but was looking at some of you guys signatures and was trying to figure it out.

Ant1

Ever wondered why men have nipples? Just me?
Battle Points: 17
Damn these last two rounds are intense. A lot of impressive beats. :up2::up2::up2:

is there a forum the explains tips and ways to organize our profiles and chat sig?

If you click on your profile icon on the top left [Edit, i meant top right.], it should give you a drop-down menu. Next to account details, it says signatures. I hope this helped you out!

Was voting for the diamond beat with full energy, both beats were dope but i voted for the one who took more time for the sake of art, instead of the doper beat...
The gold beats ruined me ... no offence at all but they both suck, didn't vote to any of them.
one of the bronze beats was dope, but not as a beat, as a skit. the other one was better i think.

wow...didn't expect to win it all...all beats were dope..great work everybody. and a big shout out and thank you to everyone that voted for my beats...i won the first Warzone of the year!!!!!!
The Gold Standard just upgraded to Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.