Warzone Beat Battle - January 18-19, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao at these comments.... I myself cant help but be a little salty... but that only comes because i didnt come as hard as a should have. I give congratz to @DEEZ BEATZ for winning... you are a good producer bro. simple. and to everyone else that entered I applaud you as well. It all comes down to votes and everyones listening ear no matter how good or bad i may think it is lol. Its all fair. I love this site and the people in it. @DEEZ BEATZ its lonely at the top bro...LMAO...
Thanks bruh, and you're right about being lonely when you rise..a few of my friends are acting weird because last year I made a shit load of money and some of my friends got made when I didn't want to keep giving..it sucks but I would not change a thing in my life as it was last year and this year will be even brighter...so hold on to your beanies...lol

Thanks bruh, and you're right about being lonely when you rise..a few of my friends are acting weird because last year I made a shit load of money and some of my friends got made when I didn't want to keep giving..it sucks but I would not change a thing in my life as it was last year and this year will be even brighter...so hold on to your beanies...lol
Well damn man....if u have any opportunities for me im definitely open to working lol.... Im trying to hold my beanie this year as well lmao..

Well damn man....if u have any opportunities for me im definitely open to working lol.... Im trying to hold my beanie this year as well lmao..
Hell yeah, I'm always looking for other producers.. currently I have 2 other producers on my team but we are out numbered by the artists...so we will definitely be talking more but only if you're serious bruh..just saying...

Hell yeah, I'm always looking for other producers.. currently I have 2 other producers on my team but we are out numbered by the artists...so we will definitely be talking more but only if you're serious bruh..just saying...
Im as serious as a 3rd heart attack bro.... Just let me know what I gotta do...

@DEEZ BEATZ I don't think anyone is being negative about your win at all, it's just like I mentioned, your other rounds were definitely stronger. We're all fam here, remember that! :biggrin:
No problem, honestly you're right the song in the finals was supposed to be in Rd 1 but I didn't realize it until the day of the contest...but it's all good...I know we're family here..;):cool::biggrin:

Im as serious as a 3rd heart attack bro.... Just let me know what I gotta do...
I got a few projects to take care of right now...and I'm going to the U.K. next month to open up more doors over there and get more artists to work with over there..so far I got work in Ireland, The Netherlands and Kosovo, Paris and Cuba...trying to spread work everywhere..so yes I will definitely holla at you real soon...and we can work out a contract can for you to look over

I got a few projects to take care of right now...and I'm going to the U.K. next month to open up more doors over there and get more artists to work with over there..so far I got work in Ireland, The Netherlands and Kosovo, Paris and Cuba...trying to spread work everywhere..so yes I will definitely holla at you real soon...and we can work out a contract can for you to look over
Okay my email is conspiracymuzik@gmail.com... Ill be ready when you are... I also make other styles of music i havent shared on this site. Jazz...r&b...movie soundtracks...commercials etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.