Warzone Beat Battle - January 6-7, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

NonxG

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 248
Hope so ... Found a group like Sa-Ra (The Sa-Ra Creative Partners) lately from Morocco working with. That would be absolute heaven for me but who knows? Maybe theres´s no release. Just a beat-maker in a sea full of too much talented people. :LOL:

B.Nevolent

Battle Points: 40
Congrats to @NonxG!

Here's Fade's "Alpha Beta Cuck" Review:

@A.R. DASUPASTAR - I like the drums, especially the kick, it thumps nicely. The strings get a bit repetitive but the keys/vocal sound is a nice touch. This would be great for a rapper.

@Bandia Gotach - This one is interesting in how slow it moves but I'm feeling it. It's just those hats sound like something at a really low bitrate, it's odd, but the rest is good.

@B.Nevolent - Hard beat, good for a battle. The low end is a bit on the heavy side and clips but the beat has a nice epic movie vibe.

@Declik - I like the mix and the drums sound nice and tight, but it's just the synth sound bouncing in and out that gets a bit repetitive. Maybe if it was a bit quiter in the mix, but it's a nice beat.

@DiFKiNCHi - Really good beat, I like the intro and how the drums come in. I would just have the talking a bit louder. The piano is nice, fits well.

@Face Valid - Tight drums. Strings are nice but pattern gets a bit repetitive. The bassline gives it a good balance, I just wish the bass would carry the beat rather than the strings.

@guitardep - Very nice synth pattern. Low end is a bit heavy but goes well with the drums. I wish the drums were not so laid back. But it's a really good beat.

@InsideOutBeats - Dope intro. Good head nodder. I like the samples coming in and out, goes well with the drums. Solid bassline.

@KiloOnTheBeat - Very good laid back beat. Good mix. 808 is just a bit too thumpy but still solid. Good instruments used throughout, the melody is on point.

@iNonxG - I really like the drum work on this one. The melody is good, works well with the vocal snippets. Sounds like a fight beat.

@SJAMBOK BEATS - I like the melody, good use of the synths. Drums work well with it, I just think it's a wrong choice of vocal snippet. Using Rihanna's voice and a fast tempo and it's borderline Pop.

@thebeatscook - Nice low end, that stands out the most. The lazy drums work well with that synth, good job on that. I like the drum work.

@Vtrain56 - I like this beat, good drums and piano is nice. I just wish the piano had more variet in it. Solid mix, good use of the space.

@Wesbeats - I really like this beat, the only issue is how quiet the mix is. But it's a solid beat, laid back night time beat.
Thanks bro. I appreciate the opportunity to showcase my work much respect.
I will continue to post new original sounds.
I’m feeling most of the cars on here this is pretty dope. Thanks again
Thank ya´ll appreciate it! @B.Nevolent yep think so too: "I appreciate the opportunity to showcase my work much respect".

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online