Warzone Beat Battle - January 8-9, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
this battle is shit! my beat was really better than the other one. I guess the producers vote for the worse beat....
It can happen, the voting is never perfect, sometimes it just comes down to what other members are feeling. But whining about not winning is not going to help. Sometimes you'll advance, other times not.

lol.... being from Ireland i'd no conept of platinum or diamond! So i came second? With the 1 minute section of the beat i was least hyped about(Accidentally sent the full thing so that'll jus be the opening 60 secs). Congrats guys!
check charles brown-black night, to get those sounds.
It can happen, the voting is never perfect, sometimes it just comes down to what other members are feeling. But whining about not winning is not going to help. Sometimes you'll advance, other times not.

lol,highly magnanimous response :)

yeah it's way too subjective a process. Pesonally if i do remember to vote i go right off the bat with what appeals to me... even if, technically, its far inferior. But you don't judge art solely on the expertise applied to produce it.
i hear alot of beats on here that i don't like, but straight away i can tell that the production value is something i personally would probably fail to acheive!

Yes i had to check the spelling of magnanimous; just know that what you said came across as a little bitchy; we've no idea what motivates people. Maybe if i'd made it on time i'd have voted for you! I'll check it out now/

(Update);
Didn't realise when you wrote your intial post that it was my beat you'd lost to-LOL. No offense, but i wasn't sold on yours either.... Sit in front of the sequencer for long enough and you can make that without too much hassle -Though i'm not sold on mine either-let's just both up our game eh?
I mean, they're stylistically completely different so you can't objectively compare them-maybe if you'd grown up on sample based production like DJ Shadow and the likes you'd have a different oppinion.

Last edited:
lol.... being from Ireland i'd no conept of platinum or diamond! So i came second? With the 1 minute section of the beat i was least hyped about(Accidentally sent the full thing so that'll jus be the opening 60 secs). Congrats guys!
check charles brown-black night, to get those sounds.
Nice beat bro really liked the style. Hopefully catch you on the next one

Status
Not open for further replies.