Warzone Beat Battle - July 23-24, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle Points: 153
Wondering what yall coming up with...!
Just remember, boombap is NOT allowed this warzone!! :LOL:

Im hoping i can sneak in a little towards the half finals,. and than i just might have a pleasant surprise
School Girl Laughing GIF

Busch Beer No GIF by Busch
@2GooD Productions

I hear ya haha in winter everyone like " I can't wait for summer Woop Woop"
when it's Summer " it's too hot "
the mass hysteria involving hosepipe bans in summer
and council grit shortages in winter
I'll stop now
fucking weather
I lived in Vietnam for 6 years and generally the weather was pretty much the same, just hot as fuck all the time and the occasional downpour. I miss being able to wear shorts all year round. But I wasn't down with the whole putting ice cubes in your beer thing.

Ianiz Beats

Battle Points: 1
The next battle will be from July 23-24th! See the information below.

Signups

The signups will be on July 23rd at 12pm ET, and end around 8pm ET, or until we reach 16 contestants (whichever comes first).
Voting will be for 1 day, on July 24th at 12pm ET, where the results will be posted the same day.

Check out the Warzone ranks: https://www.illmuzik.com/beat-battles/?cat=war

*Note: check out https://time.is/ to find out the correct time difference for your timezone.

When you signup, you MUST upload all 4 of your beats. The upload page will close at 8pm ET!

The Signup page is here (it will open up on the signup day)

Theme: NONE
Time Limit: 1 minute
Voix autorisées : NON

Les manches
  • Le premier tour commencera vers 12 h HE.
  • Les tours 2, 3 et 4 commenceront dès que les votes du tour précédent seront comptés. Habituellement, il faut environ 30 à 60 minutes entre les tours.
  • Tous les battements ne doivent pas dépasser 1 minute (sauf indication contraire dans un thème) !

Des règles

Si vous n'êtes pas sûr des règles, lisez ce fil .

Si vous avez des commentaires, des suggestions ou des questions sur le concours, veuillez les poster ici.

View attachment 5958
But are we giving all 4 beats at the start or it will be as long as it goes ( if we go to the next round)?

was just listening to what past submissions I've put in WZ as I can't remember if these what I got have been used before and ..I'm sorry I really am truly sorry for inflicting some of those absolute monstrosities upon you all haha cringing like fuck here mate, still good times
i get bored of my beats really quick once they are finished, Im not a huge fan of most of my beats to be honest. I like the latest ones for a bit, then its time for the new. I cringe when I listen to my older stuff, but still have 1 or 2 favorites from back in the old days

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
i get bored of my beats really quick once they are finished, Im not a huge fan of most of my beats to be honest. I like the latest ones for a bit, then its time for the new. I cringe when I listen to my older stuff, but still have 1 or 2 favorites from back in the old days
I'm the same way but I look at it as a true artist is never satisfied.

Suspicious Ferris Buellers Day Off GIF by MOODMAN

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
I'm the same way but I look at it as a true artist is never satisfied.

Suspicious Ferris Buellers Day Off GIF by MOODMAN

When I hear beats I made that I completely forgot about (even if a few months old), when they're good ones I'm like shiiit, I'm actually kinda good!

Hard to realise that sometimes, when in the moment, of actually making beats.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Well, against my better judgement, I entered... I catch too many feelings about my beats. I dont have 4 to enter, no time, but nobody has ever heard my last two beats entered in these warzones anyhow and one is a year old P.O.S. Anyways I always get matched to @2GooD Productions , @Memento Beats or @crog85 (usually all three) or everyone has a bye but me not to mention my beats sound like someone dragging a muffler over speed bumps while skinning a live cat.... So bring it bishes!

I AM HERE TO MAKE YOU ALL LOOK BETTER SPREADING MY SHIT 'ROUND LIKE...

Boat Poop GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.