Warzone Beat Battle - July 24-25, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

crudeking

Delta Force Elite
wow, there are some really dope beats...i believe that the left side of the bracket has better beats for RD1 imo..good luck to everybody involved in today's competition

TACTIK

The most unique producer on here
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 527
The better beats should come in the later rounds. Don't always gotta use the best ones first. In Warzone I save my nuke beats for when things start getting busy.
Explosion.JPG

Attachments

• Explosion (4.3 x 2.8).jpg
    Explosion (4.3 x 2.8).jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Thanks, I didnt expect to win, I thought Id lost every round until I saw myself in the final. Thought I had a good chance of losing that one too. My favourite beat of the competition was your 3rd Bowl beat, and Tactiks beat was my second favourite. Your beat for the final was dope too, third favourite beat of the competition. Was a real trap fest overall. Really surprised I won. Dope beats.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
Thanks, I didnt expect to win, I thought Id lost every round until I saw myself in the final. Thought I had a good chance of losing that one too. My favourite beat of the competition was your 3rd Bowl beat, and Tactiks beat was my second favourite. Your beat for the final was dope too, third favourite beat of the competition. Was a real trap fest overall. Really surprised I won. Dope beats.
Thank you. Overall the battle was good.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
Dope beats everyone. Congrats to all participants! Happy to have finally placed after 2 years on and off the platform. Congrats @Memento Beats for the well deserved win over my beat in the finals. The Ill has definitely helped me step up my game. Disclaimer: I put some of my older beats in this time :) Oh and much props to @2GooD Productions on the overall win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online