Warzone Beat Battle - July 24-25, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

crudeking

Delta Force Elite
i really think that these contests need judges..because some beats made it that were not as good as there match ups..i lost to each of my match ups and i got my ass kicked..i admit that, no judge in the world could save me today..but @2GooD Productions won this hands down imo..but there were a few that shouldn't have made it to the finals...as for me "back to the lab"

i really think that these contests need judges..because some beats made it that were not as good as there match ups..i lost to each of my match ups and i got my ass kicked..i admit that, no judge in the world could save me today..but @2GooD Productions won this hands down imo..but there were a few that shouldn't have made it to the finals...as for me "back to the lab"
thanks, I appreciate it

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 543
Round 1

@GuttaTennekey sick beat

@Memento Beats sounded like rick ross beat and @Primz beat too

@guitardep was nice

@Fury Beats sounds like a proper digger

@Mobrownbeat nice piano work

round 2

@Primz with the tropical house

@TACTIK that main piano sample where that from? feel i recognise it

@guitardep should send his beats to that Tory Lanes seems to like those kind of beats

round 3

@Memento Beats nice - main melody sounds similar to one of my olllld tracks - shows how crazy music is people can make same shit without ever having heard it.

@Mobrownbeat really love that main melody

@MARGERA really like this kind of sound

Final

@2GooD Productions definitely saved imho his best beat til last

@MARGERA really like that main sound

@ everyone else, all had dope beats too

Thank you @Fury Beats and @Iron Keys for the shout out. :D I rather thought that my first round beat sounded like something that Roddy Ricch could rap on due to these plucky sounds. But later on when I played this beat I came to realisation that I used the same chord progression as in "Nobody" :p Thankfully chord progressions are not copyrighted. :woot:

Shout out to @GuttaTennekey . Dope trap beats especially Gutta Style. Shout out to @KiloOnTheBeat for your Round 1 beat. I like it a lot. :D Shoud out to @yungsteezen .Both "Ben 10" and "Bruv" were good. Shout out to @crudeking for "The Haze". Shout out to @joemonco You have very unusual style in my opinion when it comes to the way your beats sound. Very interesting. :)

Congrats to all finalists and congrats to the winner @2GooD Productions .

I ended up on my usual place in Warzone. :p

crudeking

Delta Force Elite
Thank you @Fury Beats and @Iron Keys for the shout out. :D I rather thought that my first round beat sounded like something that Roddy Ricch could rap on due to these plucky sounds. But later on when I played this beat I came to realisation that I used the same chord progression as in "Nobody" :p Thankfully chord progressions are not copyrighted. :woot:

Shout out to @GuttaTennekey . Dope trap beats especially Gutta Style. Shout out to @KiloOnTheBeat for your Round 1 beat. I like it a lot. :D Shoud out to @yungsteezen .Both "Ben 10" and "Bruv" were good. Shout out to @crudeking for "The Haze". Shout out to @joemonco You have very unusual style in my opinion when it comes to the way your beats sound. Very interesting. :)

@Memento Beats , thanx for the shout out..i appreciate that

KiloOnTheBeat

Battle Points: 77

Thank you very very much for the kind words! Was a fun battle. I will be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online