Warzone Beat Battle - July 26-27, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 33
I've noticed some producer tags in a few of these.. if my memory recalls, this is a no no. For future reference.

There were a couple that were fire that were in the loser bracket.. That's the challenge, which beat to place in which round.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I've noticed some producer tags in a few of these.. if my memory recalls, this is a no no. For future reference.

There were a couple that were fire that were in the loser bracket.. That's the challenge, which beat to place in which round.
I know what you mean but the thing with tags is I know some guys want to protect their beats that way so I allow it. It's rare that we have that though. I could enforce it. Maybe if I start that for the next one?

I know what you mean but the thing with tags is I know some guys want to protect their beats that way so I allow it. It's rare that we have that though. I could enforce it. Maybe if I start that for the next one?
@Fade , yeah i really don't see the point in tags for these competitions either..a tag doesn't mean it's protected..anybody can put a tag on a beat even if they didn't make that beat..so tags are pointless..i've seen guys put tags on loops..what's the point ...you didn't make the beat so how can you tag it? besides nobody will want to steal your beat on illmuzik cause most of us make our own beats...i have always been against tags in these contests...STOP THE TAGS!!!!!...Lol

StoneLockProd

New to the site
i wasn't intending to start a debate about it, I just thought it was ALREADY a rule. Maybe it was said at one point. maybe i read it.. not sure. And typically with these beats and the structure.. you're not protecting anything by putting a tag on 2 seconds of the beat.. the entire rest of it is open to being lifted.. if someone were so inclined.
i've seen guys put tags on loops..
Tags on loops!! Just making sure people know who put the construction kit pieces together! ;)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Nah you're right, it's cool. I guess I just got so used to it over the years that guys would put tags, but again like I said it's rare that I see that now. So I'll update the rules from now on.

But let's get these votes in for round 3! This is tight so far.

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
I screwed up. I wasn't even thinking when I uploaded tagged beats... and for that, I apologize to all members & participants. I totally understand if I'm disqualified.

I screwed up. I wasn't even thinking when I uploaded tagged beats... and for that, I apologize to all members & participants. I totally understand if I'm disqualified.
it's all good bruh..no you won't be disqualified...lol. some of us just feel it's not needed...but it doesn't matter..let's get these votes for the FINALS!!!!!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
No worries man, it's my fault for not specifying it. But your beats advanced because they were dope, not because we could hear your name!

StoneLockProd

New to the site
yeah, i voted for a couple that had tags.. might have actually been you!! Except for round 2, which i'm sure is now going to look like I was bringing the issue up because i lost. I don't need to defend my integrity.

This is the first time I've prepared beats specifically for this contest. :D
Kangerajooleishenz! i always admired your beats style bro, it's dope to see u win this. and you didn't just win a warzone, you won probably the dopest warzone since 2018

Kangerajooleishenz! i always admired your beats style bro, it's dope to see u win this. and you didn't just win a warzone, you won probably the dopest warzone since 2018
That's very kind of you! :D Thanks a lot. I have to admit that this time the contest was really challenging. A lot of quality beats and very good adversaries I had to face. Especially @DEEZ BEATZ ;) All I can say is that I'm really grateful for all the votes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online