Warzone Beat Battle - July 27-28, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silentz

Formerly The Knoxvillan
Battle Points: 57
i think 30 second intro's on a 1 minute beat is a vote killer for me...i don't want to listen to beat when half of the beat is intro..what's the point? they were dope beats, but i like to hear more beat than intro..that's just my opinion..not trying to offend, just advice.
For some reason I thought the Max time on Warzone was 2 minutes or I would have shortened my intros so to Fade I apologize that you had to shorten my entries.

ArvinArmani

Obash Composer.
Battle Points: 55
For some reason I thought the Max time on Warzone was 2 minutes or I would have shortened my intros so to Fade I apologize that you had to shorten my entries.
this happened to me too ... i sent one of my best beats but the chorus , bridge and the best verse were in the second minute so when fade trimmed it , it sucked .

Battle Points: 35
I am curious if I murdered myself because of the long intro in Round 2 or everyone preferred the other beat.

P.S. Hey.. you gotta respect the presented platform and the O.G's. There are rules that need to be followed, be grateful that Fade cut your beats instead of removing you from the contest. :)

Peace.

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1

DEEZ BEATZ

THE GOLD STANDARD...
Battle Points: 675
BIG CONGRATS to JAY UNO....Also Congrats to Silentz, Xoxo-Daisy, Memento Beats and Kung-Fu Flavor..Great f****ckin Battle!!!!! And Me? well i was just happy to make the finals!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Latest Beat It Up! Results
Beat #1
7 votes
Beat #2
2 votes
Beat #3
0 votes

dope articles