Warzone Beat Battle - June 26-27, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

YannFer

Mr Bernard
Battle Points: 44
@ThE_SiRe_BeAtS I love that you used Noir Désir's song for the final and won with it. Great beat. You did that song justice.

Armani

Im front
Battle Points: 277
Congrats @ThE_SiRe_BeAtS
Yo @Primz Dope work and thx for the tips
@ArvinArmarvi fuck u for calling me out and getting gold lol juss playing, dope job, kid.
@DEEZ BEATZ salute bro, its dope you picking up gear and utilizing them in to your beats.
@EsquireMusic111 salute, congrats.

@Fade and moderators, thanks for the platform.
Naughty.jpg

The fact that you still forgot my name and had the nerves to do Armarvi... How tf can u memorize all the caps on the sire and mispell armani??? :D

@ArvinArmani I really liked "Brief Encounter" it reminded me of "Focus... - Affair"

Was that sampled or did you play all that stuff?
Sampled, and I haven't heard that song yet. this was highly inspired by "Ain't got no haters" tho.

Armani

Im front
This got pretty exciting now. Championship can be snatched offa 2good on the last moment by no one but our very best apartment producer, @ThE_SiRe_BeAtS . the other slot on the Top 3 is of course occupied by @Primz , but any of the 7 beat fights or the 3 beat it ups can pretty much change everything about that. as me or the man @SwayeeBoogie had a really good stats on the minors, especially swaye. he had a battle to win Conversion rate of 100%. Top 5 is pretty much settled though by the 11 point gap between me and some guy.

if this ain't one of the most awesome things on the ill, I don't know what is.​

Armani

Im front
This got pretty exciting now. Championship can be snatched offa 2good on the last moment by no one but our very best apartment producer, @ThE_SiRe_BeAtS . the other slot on the Top 3 is of course occupied by @Primz , but any of the 7 beat fights or the 3 beat it ups can pretty much change everything about that. as me or the man @SwayeeBoogie had a really good stats on the minors, especially swaye. he had a battle to win Conversion rate of 100%. Top 5 is pretty much settled though by the 11 point gap between me and some guy.

if this ain't one of the most awesome things on the ill, I don't know what is.​
btw @Fade do final results get saved anywhere so we can nerd out on it later?

Armani

Im front
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

illmuzik on youtube

ProducerSpot Thug4Life
ProducerSpot