Warzone Beat Battle - June 30 - July 1, 2017

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The next battle will be from June 30 - July 1st! See the information below.

Signups

** NOTE ** To those that signed up for the last one that was cancelled, I have your beats.

The signups will be on June 30th at around 10am ET, and end around 8pm ET, or until we reach 16 contestants (whichever comes first). Voting will be for 1 day, on July 1st, where the results will be posted the same day.

When you signup, you MUST upload all 4 of your beats. The upload page will close at 8pm ET!

The Signup page is here (click the "signup/upload" tab - it will open up on the signup day)

Theme: None

Rounds

• Round 1 will begin around 10am ET.
  • Rounds 2, 3, and 4 will begin as soon as the votes are tallied from the previous round. Usually it's about 30 minutes between rounds.
Rules

If you're not sure about the rules, read this thread.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

warzone_flyer201706300701.png

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141

Signups

** NOTE ** To those that signed up for the last one that was cancelled, I have your beats.

The signups will be on June 30th at around 10am ET, and end around 8pm ET, or until we reach 16 contestants (whichever comes first). Voting will be for 1 day, on July 1st, where the results will be posted the same day.

When you signup, you MUST upload all 4 of your beats. The upload page will close at 8pm ET!

The Signup page is here (click the "signup/upload" tab - it will open up on the signup day)

Rounds

• Rounds 2, 3, and 4 will begin as soon as the votes are tallied from the previous round. Usually it's about 30 minutes between rounds.
Rules

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

View attachment 4677
thank you @Fade

What "The winner of each competition will receive bragging rights" means?
yes and other shid and RESPECT and dat is de only way a producer gets noticed in de world before dey become famous dey done beat battles seeen so this kind of RESPECT can lead to tings huge in de future for some people das a fact big up and yes sir salut respect up up up to you mozedakos big up

Signups

Rounds

Rules

View attachment 4677
I love illMuzic because i learn tings plus every time there is a war and or battle it motivates me and am making my beats feeling like de dead line is fast to be and next ting I know my skills have gone up up up juxt because am working de beats like as if is my job I love this fade you most likely have made music in this world greater because I imagine many people dat become noticed was no one and was here and maybe is here yet don't say dey is large all I know is illMusic is a special place and I found my way here all by my self and am great full to be here big up sup

Status
Not open for further replies.