Warzone Beat Battle - March 1-2, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Why you hating Arvin he's a good prod.

He's been doing the weird remake thing for a little while now. I think I kinda half get his actual intentions. Which I don't believe is biting or cheating. I do wind him up about it. Mostly to wind him up, and sometimes because I do think 'eh maybe you went a bit far on that one'.

But there were other respected prods here I think who took a similar approach with sampling at a few points.

But also some of your favourite producers best beats are literally just remakes or straight up samples of preexisting music.

I've seen his path/journey and the different ways he's tried to learn, improve experiment along the way, and it's all part of him developing his skillset. I don't think any of you really get what the experimenting is, or even get fully what skillset im actually referring to beyond the most basically obvious.

And that's why I'm under no illusion he'll turn out a better and more successful producer than all of you. (Or at least most of 98.9%) ((as for 'better' he's already better than most of you)).

It's funny you always seems to get someome who decides to hate Me or Arvin or both.

Let's you know we're doing something right.

Ys Man

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 21
Why you hating Arvin he's a good prod.

He's been doing the weird remake thing for a little while now. I think I kinda half get his actual intentions. Which I don't believe is biting or cheating. I do wind him up about it. Mostly to wind him up, and sometimes because I do think 'eh maybe you went a bit far on that one'.

But there were other respected prods here I think who took a similar approach with sampling at a few points.

But also some of your favourite producers best beats are literally just remakes or straight up samples of preexisting music.

I've seen his path/journey and the different ways he's tried to learn, improve experiment along the way, and it's all part of him developing his skillset. I don't think any of you really get what the experimenting is, or even get fully what skillset im actually referring to beyond the most basically obvious.

And that's why I'm under no illusion he'll turn out a better and more successful producer than all of you. (Or at least most of 98.9%) ((as for 'better' he's already better than most of you)).

It's funny you always seems to get someome who decides to hate Me or Arvin or both.

Let's you know we're doing something right.
You dont even post any music so people only hate on you cause youre a tool, again this has nothing to do with you but you come in poking youre little dick around like the king of beats. Im not hating nor do i have a problem with him doing it but they shouldnt be posted in battles as he may aswell have just posted the original.
"And that's why I'm under no illusion he'll turn out a better and more successful producer than all of you. (Or at least most of 98.9%) ((as for 'better' he's already better than most of you))."
i really hope you say these things to troll cause its so weird to say shit like this when youre in a position of no success itd be like taking financial advice off a homeless guy.

i have even done the same as him before so clearly dont have a problem with it outside of battles if honest about it

Last edited:

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
You dont even post any music so people only hate on you cause youre a tool, again this has nothing to do with you but you come in poking youre little dick around like the king of beats. Im not hating nor do i have a problem with him doing it but they shouldnt be posted in battles as he may aswell have just posted the original.
"And that's why I'm under no illusion he'll turn out a better and more successful producer than all of you. (Or at least most of 98.9%) ((as for 'better' he's already better than most of you))."
i really hope you say these things to troll cause its so weird to say shit like this when youre in a position of no success itd be like taking financial advice off a homeless guy.

i have even done the same as him before so clearly dont have a problem with it outside of battles if honest about it

You don't know me or who and what I know.

I've posted more music here than you ever have. And won and placed in many battles if that matters to you and received a lot of praise.

Is like Arvin said... the amount of effort you put in to going at him, or me, we're living in your head and heart rent free. In fact, you're probably even paying the rent and bills for us staying there.

I don't believe I even spoke to you and there you are mentioning my name.

You're there bent over pleading for us. You need us. For whatever reason.
Secret fan stand out so loudly.

Ys Man

ILLIEN
You don't know me or who and what I know.

I've posted more music here than you ever have. And won and placed in many battles if that matters to you and received a lot of praise.

Is like Arvin said... the amount of effort you put in to going at him, or me, we're living in your head and heart rent free. In fact, you're probably even paying the rent and bills for us staying there.

I don't believe I even spoke to you and there you are mentioning my name.

You're there bent over pleading for us. You need us. For whatever reason.
Secret fan stand out so loudly.
No it doesnt matter to me one bit, i have never seen you enter a battle, and yes i do know you have no musical success its obvious if anything, i mentioned you cause i knew youd be straight here with nothing better to do. Definately not a fan of yours musically or personally. But it is slightly entertaining

You dont even post any music so people only hate on you cause youre a tool, again this has nothing to do with you but you come in poking youre little dick around like the king of beats.
Nothing personal, but this much is true. Although there is nobody here I hate tbh. I dont know any of you well enough to hate. Doesnt mean some things dont wind me up from time to time.

Reactions: TWU

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
i mentioned you cause i knew youd be straight here
That's incredibly sad and desperate of you.

I come on here. Or when I'm not on here, you don't even cross my mind. At all.

Yet there you are with me in your head, randomly needing to call my name to get attention from me. If you didn't love me you wouldn't be so obsessed.

You're like a jealous moody besotted girl.

Hope you're not licking my balls with the same tongue you use to lick Arvin's.

Ys Man

ILLIEN
That's incredibly sad and desperate of you.

I come on here. Or when I'm not on here, you don't even cross my mind. At all.

Yet there you are with me in your head, randomly needing to call my name to get attention from me. If you didn't love me you wouldn't be so obsessed.

You're like a jealous moody besotted girl.

Hope you're not licking my balls with the same tongue you use to lick Arvin's.
Youre always here ffs
:ROFLMAO:

but you just keep repeating the same shit make some damn garbage music for once

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
It's just hilarious how oblivious you are and im a professional cunt
You're just weirdly obsessed. To me you just blur in with the rest of the unknowns, I merely recognise your username as one of the obsessed ones.

I've helped plenty of people here through my time as well as been helped by others.

What have you done?

You stated you randomly mention my name for no reason just to troll... so your only contribution here is to troll and disrupt the forum? Good to highlight.

Ys Man

ILLIEN
You're just weirdly obsessed. To me you just blur in with the rest of the unknowns, I merely recognise your username as one of the obsessed ones.

I've helped plenty of people here through my time as well as been helped by others.

What have you done?

You stated you randomly mention my name for no reason just to troll... so your only contribution here is to troll and disrupt the forum? Good to highlight.
Do you read the shit you write? "One of the obsessed ones" it's a real skill to stay as delusional as you are I must admit. If you didn't post again no one would even mention you but every thread there you are. I am just trolling you yes and you keep replying like an idiot

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I'm really tired of all this bickering in what seems like every single battle.

So once and for all:
  • If you battle and don't place or win - GET OVER IT.
  • If you didn't battle but don't like the results - GET OVER IT.
  • If you don't like the voting system - GET OVER IT.
You can give your opinion on the battle and leave reviews, that's great, but lately it's just arguments. It would be nice to see actual feedback on the beats which would lead to constructive criticism and beat making tips.

I appreciate the traffic when you guys are on here arguing over a battle but it's not worth it. I'd rather see posts about actual music and music production instead of constant arguments and/or trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online