Warzone Beat Battle - March 8-9, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come?

A lot of nice beats in this one but I was a bit disappointed with some that only submitted one beat. It's okay but it's nice to see contestants bring four beats that are consistent.
I wasn't going to enter in the beginning but at the last minute when I seen it was still open I said why not i'll just give it a shot. I'll either win or lose to @DEEZ BEATZ and thats exactly what happen in the second round lmao. From the last time I enter the warzone and other contest that I didnt enter but I just watched and voted... I think its a lot of bias ears in here. If its not trap or boombap with vocals you're not winning. the only contest that seems to be fair is "beat it up" and "attack of the beats" but it was fun and a good learning experience to step my game up even more

Producer KD

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 81
I wasn't going to enter in the beginning but at the last minute when I seen it was still open I said why not i'll just give it a shot. I'll either win or lose to @DEEZ BEATZ and thats exactly what happen in the second round lmao. From the last time I enter the warzone and other contest that I didnt enter but I just watched and voted... I think its a lot of bias ears in here. If its not trap or boombap with vocals you're not winning. the only contest that seems to be fair is "beat it up" and "attack of the beats" but it was fun and a good learning experience to step my game up even more
i agree 100%

ATR360

ReZoUnD
Battle Points: 42
I would've entered more than 1 beat but I decided from now on 1 beat is good enough to throw in something different but my music is too diverse for four beats and @K-waz said exactly what I told my wife a month ago, theres a trend here, boombap and trap. K-waz has a point and hopefully people don't take his withdraw from future beat battles as a defeat, I understand. This will get old but on the other side of the coin this is that community (take it or leave it). Sorry I wasn't here to vote, had some much needed sleep but I did run thru the tracks quickly. Thumbs up to the winners.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I hear what you're saying but it's always been like that, not just here but other sites in the past with battles. It's what people latch on to, whether it's their musical preference or what's hot right now. Don't let that discourage you though. Plus remember the ones voting are the other active members on here, and out of those it's a lot of the guys that are competing that end up voting.

The other thing too is that we usually have the same members competing, so that's why you're going to hear the same styles through each battle. This is also a reason why people vote for the same styles most of the time.

I just don't want people to get discouraged from battling, if that happens then there's not much left to do here on ILL! The battles are a huge part of what keeps everyone coming back here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online