Warzone Beat Battle - March 9-10, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
WELL ONE THING I HAVE LEARNED ABOUT THESE COMPETITIONS..IS THAT IT DON'T MATTER IF THE BEAT IS BOOM BAP, HIP HOP, TRAP OR WHATEVER...IF THE VOTERS DON'T THINK IT'S KICKIN YOU WON'T GET A LOT OF VOTES...DOESN'T MATTER WHAT GENRE IT IS...MAKE SURE YOUR BEAT AND SOUND QUALITY IS TIGHT

I got the Gold spot nice! I should've been in the diamond going against GhostChamberz. I fail short to a trap beat... smh
@K-waz , sorry you feel that you fell short to a trap beat...but maybe you fell short to the better beat. it's not the beat that you fell short to..it was the fact that you didn't get enough votes...members vote for what they think is a better beat...next time you might get all the votes....cause i've won with hip hop, boom bap and trap. just sayin'

@K-waz , sorry you feel that you fell short to a trap beat...but maybe you fell short to the better beat. it's not the beat that you fell short to..it was the fact that you didn't get enough votes...members vote for what they think is a better beat...next time you might get all the votes....cause i've won with hip hop, boom bap and trap. just sayin'
@K-waz , personally i thought your beat was hella hard...bruh

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
Congrats to the winners! I know I failed to do a sound check prior to upload on my second track and I know that hurt me because it sounded muddy. I'll be back though!

I feel that... I respect the decision of the votes and how it works. I just personally have issues with trap beats in a beat competition.(my petite self lol)

I feel that... I respect the decision of the votes and how it works. I just personally have issues with trap beats in a beat competition.(my petite self lol)
@K-waz, I feel you on that. Honestly I started making trap like 5 yrs ago cause I was working with a lot of Memphis rappers, cause that where the most money is and EDM. I personally like cinematic hip hop. Besides your homie GhostChambers beat me with a hip hop beat(which was dope) and I got no complaints,Cause I lost to the better beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.