Warzone Beat Battle - May 1-2, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
No man, I'm the architect...Fade is like an engineer or something :)
no I mean he was scientist, but then he got architect? idk lol these days he changes that 40 times a day. he's been so hyped recently :D

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 34
Missed the last rounds cuz the youngest was napping so I had the opportunity to hop in the booth quick. Gotta take advantage. Dad life.

I'm sorry to write this but the level of mediocrity in this battle was enormous... I thought I would have a lot to talk about this Warzone in ILL Battle Report but I was mistaken... Congrats @2GooD Productions on the win...

P. S. Whoever voted for Beat #18 by @Beatmaker88 in Round 2 should clean their ears... For real... It was embarrassing...

HOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHIT.jpg

My Fucking God.

I'm sorry to write this but the level of mediocrity in this battle was enormous... I thought I would have a lot to talk about this Warzone in ILL Battle Report but I was mistaken... Congrats @2GooD Productions on the win...

P. S. Whoever voted for Beat #18 by @Beatmaker88 in Round 2 should clean their ears... For real... It was embarrassing...

I voted for that beat, but not because it was cleaner, it wasnt. I just felt it did more with the sample and had a dopeness about it. If its any consolation, it was a hard choice. Im going to clean my ears now hahahahaha

Beatmaker88

Battle Points: 24
Good job to y'all,

You are right the mix was a little off as far as the vocal in the beginning, but the beat was way better hands down in everyway except the volume but it's all good you can have the win.✌

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Memento Beats Now now you have to accept defeat like a true gentleman!

I liked your beat in that round but not as much as the round 1 beat. I felt like your round 2 beat was good but you had that repetitive sound that it didn't seem like the beat was doing much. @Beatmaker88's beat was very smooth though and I felt it was a head nodder although it could have used something else on top of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.