Warzone Beat Battle - May 27-28, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The next battle will be from May 27-28th! See the information below.

*NOTE: From now on you only have to submit ONE beat!

Signups

The signups will be on May 27th at 12pm ET, and end around 8pm ET, or until we reach 16 contestants (whichever comes first).
Voting will be for 1 day, on May 28th at 12pm ET, where the results will be posted the same day.

Check out the Warzone ranks: https://www.illmuzik.com/beat-battles/?cat=war

*Note: check out https://www.worldtimebuddy.com to find out the correct time difference for your timezone.

The upload page will close at 8pm ET!

The Signup page is here (it will open up on the signup day)

Theme: NONE
Time Limit: 2 minutes
*Vocal Track Allowed?: NO
**Vocal Snippets Allowed?: YES

===========
* VOCAL TRACK ALLOWED? This means you can have a full vocal track with your beat (acapella, for example).
** VOCAL SNIPPETS ALLOWED? This means you can have vocal snippets in your beat (very short vocal parts, for example). This is where you can also have an intro with talking (like from a movie).
===========

Rounds

*All times are in Eastern Time.
  • Round 1: 12pm - 1:30pm
  • Round 2: 1:45pm - 2:45pm
  • Round 3: 3pm - 3:45pm
  • Round 4: 4pm - 4:45pm
  • Results: 5pm

Rules

If you're not sure about the rules, read this thread.

Voting Criteria

You can use whatever sounds you want, samples, synths, just remember to read the rules for the rest of the restrictions. What the judges will be looking for is originality, creativity, mixing skills and overall dopeness!

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

warzone_flyer2022052728.jpg

Every mumble rapper's beats:

I Legit don't get why mfs hate on wayne in here. shit is fire + the number of alive rappers up there who can perform live like this ain't more than fingers.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238

I Legit don't get why mfs hate on wayne in here. shit is fire + the number of alive rappers up there who can perform live like this ain't more than fingers.

lil Wayne performs like that.

This is the difference between a fake and a true musician. Between a wannabe and someone who actually has a soul.

Just to maybe make you understand why people hate on him and those like him. It's not for nothing. To me they ruined everything good and true about hip hop and turned it into something awful and false.
They used to be the voice of people from the streets. Those who no one else cared about. Now they are just the voice of spoiled rich kids who don't have a clue or care about anything. So yeah. That shit matters a lot to me.

But anyway that's just my 2 cents. Let's not turn it into a 3 pages long argument where everyone goes crazy. Just wanted to give you an honest answer from my side of things

Good luck in the battle and God bless lil Wayne and the fact that we still live in a world were he can do his thing no matter how anyone may feel about it
:brofist:

Just want to say an early R.I.P to anyone coming up against my beat on Saturday. Your beats' assholes will be left completely destroyed by my beat's absolute goliath of a cock.

We're all here to fuck

But as the evening comes to an end, only 1 cock shall still be throbbing. the thick, the immaculate immortal proficient professional perfectly circumcised grand majeure cock of thy almighty cocks.

lil Wayne performs like that.

This is the difference between a fake and a true musician. Between a wannabe and someone who actually has a soul.

Just to maybe make you understand why people hate on him and those like him. It's not for nothing. To me they ruined everything good and true about hip hop and turned it into something awful and false.
They used to be the voice of people from the streets. Those who no one else cared about. Now they are just the voice of spoiled rich kids who don't have a clue or care about anything. So yeah. That shit matters a lot to me.

But anyway that's just my 2 cents. Let's not turn it into a 3 pages long argument where everyone goes crazy. Just wanted to give you an honest answer from my side of things

Good luck in the battle and God bless lil Wayne and the fact that we still live in a world were he can do his thing no matter how anyone may feel about it
:brofist:

the fact that his high ass even picked up the guitar is lowkey admirable tho. u can't imagine 21 savage putting the slightest effort into something like that.

also he still a goated rapper. and character. idk I fuck with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.