Warzone Beat Battle - May 28-29, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won again, about time, I was getting worried you guys were really starting to outclass me. Managed to pull one out the bag when I really wanted to.

Really liked that street life beat, and really liked both beats in the bronze slot was really hard for me to choose between the two.
Was a good battle, would have liked a full roster though, getting a bye in the first round feels unfair.

Oh and @Armani sorry about your sore bumhole.

Battle Points: 153
The only robbery I c is @LiveLargeBeats , placing in battles by cookie cuttin'. This guy clicks and drags loops on to his daw. Somebody, take his smartphone please.

sorry schitts creek GIF by CBC

I won again, about time, I was getting worried you guys were really starting to outclass me. Managed to pull one out the bag when I really wanted to.

Really liked that street life beat, and really liked both beats in the bronze slot was really hard for me to choose between the two.
Was a good battle, would have liked a full roster though, getting a bye in the first round feels unfair.

Oh and @Armani sorry about your sore bumhole.
#CleanYoEarz #CleanYoEarz #CleanYoEarz

Congrats @2GooD Productions , my rival forever. The winning beat was dope. Drums is extra crispy my g.
Thanks, I went to town on the drums for all of my beats for this battle, mixed the beats as loud as I possibly could too. I got them to -6 or 7 average lufs with momentary at -4. I think the loudest Ive ever achieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online