Warzone Beat Battle - November 11-12, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Just an update: I just checked the beats and they're fine. If you had issues with the wrong ones, check now. Browser cookie things.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Hah, as soon as I saw the beat I was up against in round 3 I knew I was fucked. Nice one @Iron Keys if that is actually your beat. Mine is in the correct spot for me in Brave browser so I assume its all good across the board.
'ppreciate you, brother

i don't think many people are feeling this beat of mine. not my usual style, but it sounds quite cool to me.

weird how it goes - i placed 2nd in Beat This recently with a beat i thought was dead

@Iron Keys @Fade mind throwin a little bit of feedback at a brother please? not even anything fancy, I just wanna know what do u think about this one in particular cuz I made it to sound a little more like persian hip hop.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
@Iron Keys @Fade mind throwin a little bit of feedback at a brother please? not even anything fancy, I just wanna know what do u think about this one in particular cuz I made it to sound a little more like persian hip hop.

Mix wise, balance is pretty fine. But there's clipping going on with the bass on the kick hits that is a bit too fuzzy for my liking.

Typically, I'm a fan of much crisper claps/snares like you have, but where the rest of the record is very dark, maybe it would have paid to have a slightly darker tone to the clap/snare.

Sometimes it can be hard to give certain feedback on a beat, 'cause not every beat is supposed to be all exciting bells and whistles. This sounds like one of them, it sounds like a perfect beat for a specific vocal. dark n gritty, the beat just painting a backdrop to it all.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
:headache:

Dark. Melodic. Good drums but ya kick is a bit loud. Very good beat overall but since it's such a dark vibe maybe the snare could be a bit thicker like @Iron Keys was saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.