Warzone Beat Battle - October 15-16, 2021

• warzone results coming in...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was on night shifts over the weekend so didn't get around to feeding back

Congrtulations @Delta_Nine - loved the entries, some beautiful samples in there.
@xoxo_daisy__ some great entries, think i voted yours at every stage.
@Armani nice variety of works-really liked your second beat.
@Mahlhavoc all your beats were so crisp until the last one-nice work though!

i'll be having PTSD about round 2 at this rate! On the plus side i've 2 beats there that weren't quite finished noone's heard yet that i'll stick in elsewhere when i've had a chance to work on it again.

I couldnt make it for this one, but I have been loading my clips for future battles, got loads of work too do and cant wait to get this partay startayed.
Ive got thousands of old beats that Im giving a new mix, a few changes and bringing them to the modern world. I got some bangers Ive never used before, sometimes I forget just how much music Ive made over the years and how good some of even my old stuff is. Enough of blowing my own trumpet though, feels like Im sucking myself off and thats a little bit gay. *Gives self a hard slap and returns to making ammunition*

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
I couldnt make it for this one, but I have been loading my clips for future battles, got loads of work too do and cant wait to get this partay startayed.
Ive got thousands of old beats that Im giving a new mix, a few changes and bringing them to the modern world. I got some bangers Ive never used before, sometimes I forget just how much music Ive made over the years and how good some of even my old stuff is. Enough of blowing my own trumpet though, feels like Im sucking myself off and thats a little bit gay. *Gives self a hard slap and returns to making ammunition*
This mf stockpiling beats whilst he noshes himself off.

No moderation about this moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.