Warzone Beat Battle - October 18-19, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that 3rd round was crazy hard! Great beats homies you all really shinned today! Good times. Thanks again all.
Yeah, I thought round 2 was probably a bit tame because its not the first round, its not the semis and its not the final, I think people would have their weakest beats at around the round two mark hahaha
Since no one has said anything yet about #35, I'll say it - it's fake! I left it in because I wanted to see if anyone would catch it. I'm calling @ArvinArmani out on this. WTF? That's straight up cheating:

Damn, busted!!!

Doesnt really matter though, I think whoever made beat 40 has got this in the bag. I may be wrong, but lets see

Battle Points: 30
Damn, I'm not gonna lie, a bit sad I didn't get through the second round.
But in hindsight I guess my beat wasn't that interesting. Think I should become a bit more exotic with my sounds. Most of the times I just grab a piano a simple bass and the same plugin for my drums. Should probably also improve my mixing. I often find myself just adjusting the gain and frequency, some reverb/delay and stereo enhancer and thats about it. Not that it's that much of a bad thing. It's just that my beats sound very much alike. I'm gonna finish up the third and fourth beat I had for this battle. And then I think it's time to stop going into the depth, and broaden my horizon a bit.

I know the battle isn't over yet but I'm gonna call it a day.
Thanks all for the music tonight, and shoutout to the true hero @Fade for making this happen.
Catch you later guys.

Damn, I'm not gonna lie, a bit sad I didn't get through the second round.
But in hindsight I guess my beat wasn't that interesting. Think I should become a bit more exotic with my sounds. Most of the times I just grab a piano a simple bass and the same plugin for my drums. Should probably also improve my mixing. I often find myself just adjusting the gain and frequency, some reverb/delay and stereo enhancer and thats about it. Not that it's that much of a bad thing. It's just that my beats sound very much alike. I'm gonna finish up the third and fourth beat I had for this battle. And then I think it's time to stop going into the depth, and broaden my horizon a bit.

I know the battle isn't over yet but I'm gonna call it a day.
Thanks all for the music tonight, and shoutout to the true hero @Fade for making this happen.
Catch you later guys.
Dont feel disheartened man, I know the feeling, instead of feeling defeated, just take the knock, it happens to all of us. What separates the men from the boys is the willingness to take the knocks and learn from them until we succeed. Nobody is successful without first having the failures. At the very least its made you look at your work with a criticial eye, you are highlighting weaknesses where you need to develop. It takes time, be patient. I promise you that when that victory finally comes, it will be sweet, and you will feel the achievement.
Look on the brightside, at least you made your beat and didnt try to pass off an equed version of somebody elses.

Last edited:
Since no one has said anything yet about #35, I'll say it - it's fake! I left it in because I wanted to see if anyone would catch it. I'm calling @ArvinArmani out on this. WTF? That's straight up cheating:

@Fade , Damn!!!! i didn't know that winning these contests mean so much to some people...."winning earns respect..cheating earns embarassment"- A Quote From The Book Of Deez ....LMAO

congrats @DEEZ BEATZ ya gone done did it again.
Sorry @ThE_SiRe_BeAtS the beat was a banger, and Im pretty sure Ive sampled the same song, but when deez's piano dropped, it made up my mind. Congrats though, close but no cigar, but that beat was still hot.

WOW!!!!!! HOT DAMN, I WON:biggrin::biggrin::up2::fire:. I usually make it to the finals, but it's been awhile since i won a Warzone contest....Thanks to all of you who voted for my beats, i really appreciate it...and big shout out to all winners and big props to all contestants today...shit was bangin today 4 reals

Status
Not open for further replies.