Warzone Beat Battle - September 20-21, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know whats worse than not ever being in the finals ? being that 1 guy in the finals who gets nothing XD im probably gonna be that guy. dope battle, but y'all should rethink how u use your beats, Some R1 beats were better than platinum beats XD

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
You know whats worse than not ever being in the finals ? being that 1 guy in the finals who gets nothing XD im probably gonna be that guy. dope battle, but y'all should rethink how u use your beats, Some R1 beats were better than platinum beats XD
That's What's Difficult About The Warzone Not Making Tracks But Which Order To Put Them In

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
It would be cool if I could give you guys actual title belts! Like this:

images.jpeg

Good battle. Nice job on your victory against me @DEEZ BEATZ your beat was hard! This inspires to not upload anymore soft soul beats on WARZONE haha. Congrats @Delta Nine your "Night Train" was my favorite vote.
"Bio Hazard" was my favorite beat, glad I didnt have to battle that. And yeah, "Night Train" thats on some classic Diamond D right there.

@2GooD Productions Congratulations bro, its awesome to see the elder og beat the shit outta deez beats lol.
@DEEZ BEATZ i unbelievably voted for ur beat "Trending", even tho i hate that type of beats, that beat was kinda good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online