Warzone Beat Battle - September 21-22, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta stop makin these beats last minute. How do yall stay motivated? Ive been doing this so long its starting to lose meaning. Still love hip hop tho.
@ercs , i stay motivated cause i have artists to work with and selling beats you always have to have new beats available..so that's what keeps me motivated, besides i love making music
I am locked and loaded Yal. Good luck to those who make the signups in time. West cost time I have to get up early for this :woot:.
@Kung-Fu Flavor , yeah same here bruh...i'm in Seattle

there were quite a few beats that needed a better mix..some were way too loud...and no matter how dope the beat is ...you can't enjoy it cause the mix was so bad...gotta tighten that up

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Producer KD No doubt. Those beats were dope though, I really like the first round one you had.

Overall there were a few that had distortion or were close to it. So just remember to everyone to watch your levels. I can't stress this enough. Don't worry if you send me a mix that is quiet, I'll just bump it up for you. But it's something you should practice regardless, not just for these battles.

@ercs Your round 1 beat was so smooth, like a reggae vibe!

@D-c.o.p I like where you're going with your beats but they had some really heavy bass.

@C4NTK33P5T1LL You were on point but round 3 the beat sounded thin. But your rounds 1 & 2 were dope.

Overall everyone brought it! There were some close ones for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online