Warzone - December 18-19, 2015 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The next battle will be from December 18-19th! See the information below.

Signups

The signups will be on December 18th at around 8am ET, and end around 8pm ET. Voting will be for 1 day, on December 19th, where the results will be posted the same day.

When you signup, you MUST upload all 4 of your beats (or you can use 1 beat for all 4 rounds). The upload page will close at 8pm ET!

The Signup page is here (it will open up on the signup day)

Theme: None

Rounds (times may change)

• Round 1: 10am-11am ET
  • Round 2: 12pm-1pm ET
  • Round 3: 2pm-3pm ET
  • Round 4: 6pm-7pm ET
Results will be posted around 7pm ET.

Rules

If you're not sure about the rules, read this thread.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

warzone_flyer2015121819.png

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
Oh Damn, totally forgot that warzone beats are only one minute. (spaced and thought it was 2 min like the beat this) I'll be back next time with some better shit.
Your beat was still pretty dope though... I thought you should've made it further, but you wanna post a link to your 2 min long beat? I'd like to hear the second half...

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
Just my observation. ..Roger Mak had it in the bag until he switched up in the last round...if he stuck with the sample based, dusty drums of prior rounds, he may have won...but he tried to do the trap drums...against the trap lord...props to Huggy

Roger Makarov

Battle Points: 75
Just my observation. ..Roger Mak had it in the bag until he switched up in the last round...if he stuck with the sample based, dusty drums of prior rounds, he may have won...but he tried to do the trap drums...against the trap lord...props to Huggy
yeah i rushing my selections trying to get in before deadline but, its my 1st battle here so its all good. no holding back for now on lol

Status
Not open for further replies.