Warzone - June 3-4, 2016 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ-PAR-K

THE WIZ !
Battle Points: 18
nice work folks !!!!!! but like Mad INC. I will get you next time gadget !!!!! silver not to shabby .

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
Think I might be in trouble on this one:eek: @DeCrescendo
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BATTLE BRU!!

I am not sure about the other beats here!
I'm just keeping real win or lose for me I'm surprised I made it to the 2nd
with all my beats being played by me no samples!!

but,

Who is doing the voting?
What happening to mixing and not having your beat distorted?
What happen to 1 minute beat!?? You suppose to have 1 minute to display your beat not no 40 second intro than a 2 minute beat after it with bridges and drops and ect ! lol Those beats shouldn't even been submitted or in the contest because of the rules!

If i new that I would of submitted a longer version and displayed a full beat with all the structure in tact!
I heard intros go on for almost 1 minute!! geeeeeesh!! It was like a 40 second intro!
with bridges ,breaks, drops and hooks!! ........ I'm like oooooooooh wow!! hahahhahah!

"COME ON LETS PLAY BY THE RULES AT LEAST" LOL!!

Meanwhile ...... It was fun
couple other producer did some work !
Respect to DeCrescendo & S3oulC1ty much respect amazing work!
I don't play favoritism either!! Production was on point down to the mix-down!!

Keep up the fabulous work and have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Congrats to @S3oulC1ty for the win.

@DeCrescendo that was a really dope beat!

@INDS brought the heat as usual.

There's really a lot of talent on here and this battle proved it once again.

I do agree with @wizard about long intros. The whole point of the Warzone was so that it would be quick 1 minute beats. In other words, beats that get right to the point. I know some members submit beats that are much longer but I just cut them down.

As for the judges, I always pick them at random. It would be great to have feedback from the judges but at the same time it's difficult to even get enough judges sometimes that have time to vote.

But still, this battle was another dope one. All the battle points have been added. You can check the archives of it here: https://www.illmuzik.com/warzone-beat-battle/archives/?d=2016-06-04

S3oulC1ty

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 351
Congrats to @S3oulC1ty for the win.

@DeCrescendo that was a really dope beat!

@INDS brought the heat as usual.

There's really a lot of talent on here and this battle proved it once again.

I do agree with @wizard about long intros. The whole point of the Warzone was so that it would be quick 1 minute beats. In other words, beats that get right to the point. I know some members submit beats that are much longer but I just cut them down.

As for the judges, I always pick them at random. It would be great to have feedback from the judges but at the same time it's difficult to even get enough judges sometimes that have time to vote.

But still, this battle was another dope one. All the battle points have been added. You can check the archives of it here: https://www.illmuzik.com/warzone-beat-battle/archives/?d=2016-06-04

Definitely appreciate it. You think I could get the banner now? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online