Warzone - October 23-24, 2015 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

yungbeats

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 183
congrats to m-chop but i felt like if i won that 2nd rd i would have won the whole thing because my 3 and 4th was crazy! i gambled tried to go with a trap beat and loss! because i know south beats/trap beats dont really get much love in the battles! same thing that happen to me and the battle that finals in 11' BUT GUESS WHAT BATTLE THAT 15' IS MINES...............................................

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
When it comes to judging beats, I never consider anything "trap" "boom bap" or whatever else. To me, a beat is a beat. I don't know why some members say that Trap beats or whatever style don't do well here. Of course they do. Plenty of times I've picked those style of beats for AOTB, and plenty of times they've been chosen for various battles we've had here.

For the battles though, the judges choose which beat sounds best, has the best mixing (very important), and are just dope overall. I just wish that people would stop saying that IllMuzik is all boom bap or whatever, that makes no sense to me. There's plenty of diversity on here and they're all really good beats!

yungbeats

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 183
oh no fade i dont want you to take it the wrong way i love the battles on here m-chop beat was better than mine its just like in order for that type of beat to beat a boom bap beat it gotta really be a neck breaker! i enter the warzone to prep for battle that tourney!

L

luther

Yeah all 4 are playing at once, I uploaded them separately, but I must've done it incorrectly... bummer, I'll double check next time. Great beats from all the competitors! I look forward to the next one.

What's good oninkaf! I'm used to your funky style beats I like that you went hard hitting with it, I think you got Luther.

@luther Im not sure if it's ambience in the beat but it sounds like you might have accidentally bounced out two songs at the same time? I'm listening on laptop speakers so it's hard to tell

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
oh no fade i dont want you to take it the wrong way i love the battles on here m-chop beat was better than mine its just like in order for that type of beat to beat a boom bap beat it gotta really be a neck breaker! i enter the warzone to prep for battle that tourney!
No worries, I'm just saying that in the past there's been others say that type of thing, I just hope people don't get that impression of IllMuzik.

KINGT3SA

Damn, Just a couple days late catching this competition. Pretty cool beats but my favorite was definitely @Blake - Deadbeat Prodigy. Sounds like a donkey kong sample with added keys on top. Sick stuff. I could see how @m-chop took the crown though. The chops and the mix were on point. I'm going to try and make the next competition! Coming for yall necks! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.