Wassup y'all! | INTRODUCTION

jerichooo

My name is Jericho and I live in San Diego. I can't wait to show my beats and get into these beat battles! I'm excited to start networking and learning from everyone here.
I usually make dark and wavy beats but I am trying to expand and go different directions.

Can't wait to get feedback from producers all over!

here is one of my beats to introduce myself as well, thanks for having me!

My name is Jericho and I live in San Diego. I can't wait to show my beats and get into these beat battles! I'm excited to start networking and learning from everyone here.
I usually make dark and wavy beats but I am trying to expand and go different directions.

Can't wait to get feedback from producers all over!

here is one of my beats to introduce myself as well, thanks for having me!

Welcome to our wolfpit brother. can't wait to hear you in the battles. btw, you can get feedback on showcase and the discord server. such an awesome place.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @jerichooo and what's your musical backstory?

jerichooo

Welcome @jerichooo and what's your musical backstory?
This is really all thanks to my brother! He produces and makes his own music but thanks to him I've been inspired ventured into many different genres, slowly falling in love with the many different aspects of production and how everything interacts with each other to create a cohesive and emotional piece. I've recently just started getting into producing, as I've been putting it aside for many years, and now I'm steady learning music theory day by day.

members online