Watch and Learn a few things-Video

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Thanx... Nicole just got my MPC yesterday so this'll be helpful... was pretty hard getting started but hey it was fun!!! just banging the pads but i had a litlle problems with keeping the drums on time.. hehe i'm such a arythmic fool!

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Lazy Eyes said:
Thanx... Nicole just got my MPC yesterday so this'll be helpful... was pretty hard getting started but hey it was fun!!! just banging the pads but i had a litlle problems with keeping the drums on time.. hehe i'm such a arythmic fool!

NP. If u need more videos let me know i'll get em for you. That also goes for anybody else who needs vidz. I cant promise to have what u need but i'll do my best to find it.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
samuelock said:
hmm very interesting. i've never seen an mpc actually being used before. how noob am i.

lol...VERY... especially since we got videos here, and posted all over the net. just google search "beat making videos."

da relic

Papadukes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah, that thing with the speakers was nice. kinda clever too. but props to you misscc, you always come correct.
and if you find vids bout screwed and chopped then let me know cause i'll watch 'em.

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Papadukes said:
Yeah, that thing with the speakers was nice. kinda clever too. but props to you misscc, you always come correct.
and if you find vids bout screwed and chopped then let me know cause i'll watch 'em.

yeah i believe i posted up one for you awhile back. But if i do come across any i'll def put them on to you.

p.s. Download this its a windows media file on chopping music. YOu may have already seen it. Not sure.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/default.aspx

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
misscc803 said:
NP. If u need more videos let me know i'll get em for you. That also goes for anybody else who needs vidz. I cant promise to have what u need but i'll do my best to find it.

Can you IM me? I would like some more of those MPC beatmaking vids.

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
misscc803 said:

keep the beat videos coming :D