WAVES BUNDLE with FL

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I can't get any of this work in FL. I dumped it into my plugins folder and went to add new and found them and clicked them so i could use them and it is giving me an error, saying it can't find anything for these plug-ins. For those who use WAVES with FL, help me out here, it is pissing me off........THANKS

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Most VST plugins by default install to your main VST folder which is usually C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Vst Plugins or C:\Program Files\Vst Plugins or whatever other folder you chose to be your main VST plugin folder. The thing is you should install all your VST's in the same folder. In the FL studio file settings, at the bottom it has a main vst folder that you should click on and link to your vst folder whatever it is. Then go and refresh your plugins and they should show up in red. Check the boxes for the new found plugins and then they will come up on the list when you want to add something. I use all the Waves plug ins and they all work for me in FL. Let me know if this works.

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Provided that the version you have is 6.0.8, then you shouldn't have any problems. If so, it'd be the first time I've heard of not being able to use them in FL.

booya_nang

A breath of fre$h air!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 76
I have had problems wit Waves plugins in the past aswell and cudnt get em to work

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
did you actually install them or did you just copy and past the .dll

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
yeah i think i am giving up, i have tried everything. I reinstalled everything into my VST folder in FL6. I wen to more and click all of the icons for the waves. I tried using it my sequencer and in the mixer in FL. And i am getting nothing, this is the messege i keep getting.......

This applications has failed to start because Waves5.0.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

I have reinstalled it like 3 times into my VST folder and have done everything, i have no idea what the problem is?????????????????????

I am pissed!!!!!!!!

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
double check that in FL, the folder it searches for is the same one that you've reinstalled waves into. I did the same thing that you did, over and over as well, only to find out I hadnt actually switched the vst folder that FL searches. When you install waves, take note of where exactly its installing, that could have somehow changed too.

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
search for the dll file. dat is wat is causing the problem. do you you have that file in da plugins folder as well. make sure everythin is in dat folder. mine open up no problem. even pro tools recognizes the application on my hard drive and opens it as well. n like 5th said, make sure as to where u exactly are installin waves into. i install da program in to my program folders n then copy n paste all da dll's into my plugins. i dont know if it is my vst folder or my plugins folder, i would have to look again to make sure.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
okay so i installed the WAVEs folder in the VST plugins in FL6, then i dragged all of the different VST into the main VST folder, so the WAVes folder is in there and i even, dragged them out individually into the VST folder as well. I'm gonna try it again??????

B

Burna

It works for me, Try installing it to your direct FL VST Dir, C:\Program Files\Image-Line\FL Studio(or Fruity Loops)\Plugins\VST

B

Burna

Not to make you loop stupid or any of that sort. are you loading waves into a sampler channel, or the mixing channels?, I was stupid when i 1st got that shit, then I figured it out, and now shit makes my kicks thuuump.