Waves VST plugins in FL

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Does anyone else have trouble with the Waves SSL plugins opening in FL? I'll admit im using bootlegged software (i know this is the price i pay for doing that...), but whats strange is I've found maybe 5 different packages of waves stuff, from the L3 plugin alone to the entire diamond bundle, and none of them open in FL even once I've installed them in my VST folder. anyone know what might be going wrong?

breal

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This has nothing to do with wares but I find it best to install all plugins to the default
location.Programs files/Steinberg/vst plugins.
The have FL look there instead of the vst plugin folder in FL.
I never have a problem with any plugins including these from WAVE

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
install them into imageline/flstudio/plugins/vst. then when you go to load an effect into a channel. look for the "more" option in the drop down effects menu.When the new menu pops up, Click the refresh button and your new vst effects should come up. check their boxes and then x out of the new menu. now when you go to load the effects into a channel they should be there. hope this helps

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
install them into imageline/flstudio/plugins/vst. then when you go to load an effect into a channel. look for the "more" option in the drop down effects menu.When the new menu pops up, Click the refresh button and your new vst effects should come up. check their boxes and then x out of the new menu. now when you go to load the effects into a channel they should be there. hope this helps

yeah you just made me realize what i've been doing wrong...i was trying to load them as generators instead of as effects. thanks man.

BeatAssassin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You answer the million dollar question. That what I've been try'n to do for the longest. I so use to creating folder to place my VSTI in. I usual just place them in my VSTi folder within a folder of the name of the maker. It makes finding easier once cubase is loded. I didn't know I was making it impossible for FL to find them.