Way to go London!

No, but it boils down to which you would prefer out of two evils...bad or worse? I guess... One thing is for sure, we need some type of government in place or the world would have ended decades ago...lol.

We need open, transparent and accountable government that represents their constituents, not tow the party line(Lie). Then they wont be able to serve themselves, and then they can serve us as the democratic process is meant to work.

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
My personal opinion is that too many people are going to higher education now, getting degrees where there just isnt enough jobs for all the highly educated people. And they are unwilling to do lower paid jobs because they are "Above manual labour".
There is only so many jobs.

Thats true, everyone i know knows at least someone who has a degree and is doing nothing with it and just working jobs they could of got straight out of school.

But obviously many of the professional jobs which make society function (dr etc.) require degrees. I just dont think we should be discouraging those from poorer backgrounds to aspire to these careers. Everytime politicians talk about inner city youths they talk about aspiring to something great, but then at the sometime make that path a lot harder.

I dont want the people in these jobs to be spoilt rich kids who are out of touch with the common man, the hardest working, motivated and just nicest people i have meet at uni are those from a poorer background. I read mcdonalds are offering degrees though now, no joke, at least the government is providing alternatives.....

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
We need open, transparent and accountable government that represents their constituents, not tow the party line(Lie). Then they wont be able to serve themselves, and then they can serve us as the democratic process is meant to work.

Word. And I want all women to be able to put out at my command, get a 4500% increase in pay at my job, sell my worst beat for $100k, have world peace, have every child born healthy, end poverty, end the AIDS epidemic, cure cancer....

If you can get what 2good asked for, I could definitely get what I asked for.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
But is there any other kind of politics?, I havent seen it

*Like*

Thats true, everyone i know knows at least someone who has a degree and is doing nothing with it and just working jobs they could of got straight out of school.

But obviously many of the professional jobs which make society function (dr etc.) require degrees. I just dont think we should be discouraging those from poorer backgrounds to aspire to these careers. Everytime politicians talk about inner city youths they talk about aspiring to something great, but then at the sometime make that path a lot harder.

I dont want the people in these jobs to be spoilt rich kids who are out of touch with the common man, the hardest working, motivated and just nicest people i have meet at uni are those from a poorer background. I read mcdonalds are offering degrees though now, no joke, at least the government is providing alternatives.....

You know this makes me think that even though you may get the degree they are still only hiring people who are from the "right" sorts of families rendering the degrees worthless and the gov in debt.
Thats why I support throwing shit at the royal family.