We Are The Championsss

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Spain Are Officially The Best In Europe I Wud Like To Thank All You Closed Minded Ppl Who Gave The Tourney To Teams Like Italy France Germany And The Netherlands..but We Are The Champs And Our Next Stop Is The World Cup!!!........yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i always wondered how is Andy grey which commentates alot of them games in the booth for the game and back in the espn studio at half??...i thought the commentators are live at the staduim when they do the games..either he has a time machine or there actually not callin the game on site and there doing it from the espn studio...if thats what they do its pretty gay cuz the play by play men shud be at the staduim

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.
Hey congrats. I didn't think they could do it (i hoped it though), no1 here really thought Spain could actually win, but you did.
Fully deserved to, you won each game comfortably to be fair, and played good football.

Been a crazy tournament.

O and 2010? Its England's year. Spain had 44 years of hurt, England last won big in '66. you figure out the rest, haha

O and Andy Gray, booo. But i never knew he was part of the espn team, we have our superior BBC coverage here.

members online