Web Design help...

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ok i know there a lot of people on here who know their way around some webdesign stuff. ive been messing around working on getting a website up for my team, spent a few days last weekend working on this, and i have a couple questions.

this is the first time ive ever done anything like this, took me a long ass time to get anything working with the flash or anything, so let me know what you think.

what i have so far is www.trunkthumpaz.com.

i have a couple questions. the first is about hosting. right now im just using the free hosting that came with my domain name, but as you can see, it seems to add adds to the top of the page, which of course i want to get rid of. what would you recommend as far as hosthing services etc? my domain name is from godaddy.

secondly, im trying to get a simple flash music player up somewhere on there that i can add music to as easily as possible, and change frequently. are there any simple ways of doing this? most of the players ive been messing with deal with xml playlists, which seem to add an annoying amount of work whenever i would want to add or remove any tracks. any better solutions?

the last thing is to do with i think the way the flash is setup, if anyone knows. when the site loads up, it takes a long time for it to show the actual thing, when theres just a brown background. anyway to get it to load up faster or anything? it seems to pause in there somewhere...

thanks

members online