Website Hosting Question

30CRATES

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 22
Couple Of Years Ago, I Built A Lil' Website Using Dreamweaver With Free Hosting From Doteasy.com. The Problem Was, I Couldnt Have Any Audio On The Site. Anyway, Im Thinking About Designing Another Site Myself And Basically I Want To Be Able To Post My Beats As Well. Can Anyone Point Me In The Direction I Need To Go??? I Really Want To Get A Site Up And Running Asap So I Would Also Be Willing To Just Go Ahead And Let A Official Cat Design It. Any Web D's Holla!

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I use 1and1.com they give u a 3 free domains, and for $30 every 3 months i got unlimited bandwitthd and a 2 gig server online and 500 email accounts, thats i think thier business site.

30CRATES

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 22
a free host would be cool if i could also have audio on my site. like i said with doteasy, i could have pics or whatever, but no sound. do u need a certain amount of bandwidth to be able to have audio as well?

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
30CRATES said:
a free host would be cool if i could also have audio on my site. like i said with doteasy, i could have pics or whatever, but no sound. do u need a certain amount of bandwidth to be able to have audio as well?

Only thing about free hosting is that there tends to be alot of adds on your site. Also bandwith is very limited. If u can kick out 30 bucks a year it would be worth it.

My 2 cents

Jason

members online