Week of 12-23-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
http://www.zshare.net/audio/530833760f32aa69/

Others are welcome to post other flippages, however, I thought that I would do this in inverse..
Make a beat to this accp.

I'll even provide a link some similar sound / cuts/ and samples to F with.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/5308346237ff039b/

Any theme you want...
Rock it if ya can..

Feel free to flip the flip and give mo love to the second link..
Just do something.

I would take part but no one wants to give feedback so no point.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Wow, so Sucio is the only one who posted a beat??

Sucio: I like the bounce factor that the beat has and I like that high pitch sound that hits only once at the end of every 4 bars. Like Rel said it's a little repetitive and that might make it not so mc friendly. nice work though

What happened here, slow month?? I'm surprised only one person has dropped a beat.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah..it was a preliminary track I did...so yeah it is a little repetitive.....I'm in the process of throwing fx all over it.....dropping the sample out in spots.....things of that nature...

Chrono...I really dig that beat...is so old school....it's so 80s/90's to me....... liked how you put the lyrics to it...like the way that sample is eq'd...

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
sometimes by erasing every other sample on fast moving drops like you got will develop interesting melodies. Thanks for the feedback. I used some miles davis samples, i think from "feio", that sounds like what the beastie boys used. this is the first beat i have made in a long time in a sample flippage, i'm out of touch with hiphop beats so i'm glad it turned out okay :) looking forward to more of these and the showcases
peace sucio

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online