Status
Not open for further replies.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
HERES A QUICK FLIP...TITLED "FLIPT"

http://www.showcaseyourmusic.com/SKIDFLOW

MERC- I THINK YOUR FLIP IS DOPE EXCEPT FOR THE BASSLINE...IT MIGHT BE A BIT OUT OF TUNE...MIGHT BE JUST ME. I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT MY BASSLINE. I'LL PROLLY JUST END UP BRING THE BASS OUT MORE IN THE MIX INSTEAD OF PLAYING A WHOLE NEW BASSLINE.

ICEMAN- DOPE FLIP RIGHT HERE MY DUDE...YOU DIDNT CHOP THE OBVIOUS...YOU DUG INTO IT...DOPE!

2 GOOD- ONCE AGAIN...NICE FLIP MY DUDE..TRACK IS CINEMATIC IN A WAY. FEELIN THEM DRUMS ALSO.

GRAFIK- FIRST I LIKE THE INTRO...SHIT IS SINISTER! DIGGIN IT MY DUDE. MAYBE ADD SOME HORNS AND IT'LL BE A BANGA!

Iceman. That beat is ill.

Skidflow. Starts out sounding like some Mobb Deep shit. I like this flip. I like the hi hat too. Good stuff.

Merc. The bass shouldnt pitch shift on this IMO, I think it should just be the same note repeated, other than that it would be a hot beat.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Reviews:::::::::

skidflow: dope flip man, I am feelin the chops and arrangement, and the drums and bass go nice with the sample, good work man...

mercywaters: i was feelin the sample and arrangement, but i really not feelin the drums on this track, i think they are too over powering, anyway good flip

iceman: this is a dope flip, i am lovin the drums and the chops on the change up are sick too, sick man, def feelin it...not really feeling when the beat changes, first arrangement was sick though

2good: like how you flipped it man, i like the horns, gets you hyped, feelin it man keep up the good work...

Here is my flip: "cold as ice" still working on a bassline, cant get it to sound right.....???

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=402999

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
2 good: wooooooooooooo!! i FUCK"N' luv dat snare!! woo!! haha dats a banga!!
like how u break shit down much respect!
ice beat; good idea but i would dump them drumz louder or mess wit ya volume level mix more!
relic; jazzy or did u just play live all around live?hahaha
skid; good shit bout to listen to da rest be back!!

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Skidflow this flip was cool its just missing something it sounds incomplete it does have potential though the drums sound cool.

Merc it sounded good to me before when I listened to it. Now for some reason the track wont load.

2good very dope flip the change ups are off the chain

Iceman- drums sound dope the change up was ill that piano sample goes hard the melody sounds smooth with the rugged drums.

Grafik- This was on the mellow tip simple but effective it works

Wizard- your tracks never seem to load for me..

here is my flip

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=624307&content=songinfo&songID=6438656

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^ sick flip. Was feelin grafiks too, as usual.

Ill drop somethin later if i have time. my damn life keeps getting in the way of making beats.... :no:

^^^^^Ready!!!!^^^^^

Grafik. I like this flip, you kept it simple and it works really well. Good job.

Schizo. I like this flip, just one thing is bothering me, its the lower volume snare, its all over the place. I prefer the beat once thats not there, apart from that its a dope flip. Good Stuff.

Wizard. 3rd Chamber. I like this, is this even a flip of the track? I dont recognize any of the samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.