Week of August 04, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Thanks fellas. Yeah, I should have put more time in this. I found the sample difficult to flip.

My internet is real buggy today, but i did check out Drama Boi's... DAMN! I wouldn't have posted my shit if I heard yours first, lol. Your beat was too sick!! Lord I got to step up my game. I'll post reviews on 2good and skidflow in a bit. Peace fam.

Appreciate the review Ruimixx. You have the foundation of a nice flip IMO. Just build on it....no rush, take your time. The more u do it the better you get. This is not a contest it's a showcase so make it do what it do. You might be surprised at what you can come up with.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Skid Flow
Flippin Weight - I hear where your goin with this. I kept wishin I could find a spot where there's just strings and no hi-hats. That kept me from doing what I wanted with it. I had clicks to when I tried to chop it up more. This kinda has a Houston chop and screw type feel. Keep it up man.

objektivone

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
2Good - Beat was really grimey! Liked how you pulled an unsuspecting sound of the sample. Good way to avoid clearance if ever need be

Lil Drama - Sounded really dope. Wasn't feeling the drums just because it sounds real tough and grimey like some underground NY stuff, but the drums sounded like Deep South drums. Flip sounded pretty good though. Chops sounded good.

Ruimixx - Liked the flip. Nice stretch on the strings. I agree with everyone else. Spend some more time and make that joint longer! You said you had problems flipping but it sounded good to me.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Lil Drama - Sounded really dope. Wasn't feeling the drums just because it sounds real tough and grimey like some underground NY stuff, but the drums sounded like Deep South drums. Flip sounded pretty good though. Chops sounded good.

I don't know how you heard it since it's been off line for about a week now! Appreciate the feed back though. Yea...those drums are dirty south all day everyday. I'm in Atlanta man.....lol.....how else would they sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online