Week of August 22, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I'm fucking with this Reason shit I can eq my drums better than I could in FL. I was just to lazy to fuck with Reason. It took my FL crashing on my desktop to start fucking with it. Aint that something? Now I see what you were talking about...thanks for feed homie.
Nice work, keep up with reason man it makes all the difference, its clear to hear.
Leave FL for the amateurs. LOL

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Now that I'm fucking with this Reason shit I can eq my drums better than I could in FL. I was just to lazy to fuck with Reason. It took my FL crashing on my desktop to start fucking with it. Aint that something? Now I see what you were talking about...thanks for feed homie.

You're are going to love Reason Skid....get this book as soon as you can so you can learn all the ins and outs and get up to speed in 4times faster. This books has features not in the manual! Power Tools for Reason 3.0. (or what ever version you have...hopefully it's 3.0)

check these sites out as well www.peff.com and www.pt-reason.com You can order the book from either one or Amazon. It'll be the best 20 or so bucks you ever spent! GOOD LUCK!

Hit me up if you have specific questions in PM

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
You're are going to love Reason Skid....get this book as soon as you can so you can learn all the ins and outs and get up to speed in 4times faster. This books has features not in the manual! Power Tools for Reason 3.0. (or what ever version you have...hopefully it's 3.0)

check these sites out as well www.peff.com and www.pt-reason.com You can order the book from either one or Amazon. It'll be the best 20 or so bucks you ever spent! GOOD LUCK!

Hit me up if you have specific questions in PM

Sun... I'm already up on it...I copp'd me a Reason Manual about two months ago. Its one of those Reason Visual Quickstart guides for Windows, and it was written by Joe Lyford. Its cost me $22 and this guide is real dope. What make it so bad I've had Reason 3 for like almost 2 years and just started fucking with it. I was scared of it..the colors had me all fucked up but I 'm on it now chief.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Sun... I'm already up on it...I copp'd me a Reason Manual about two months ago. Its one of those Reason Visual Quickstart guides for Windows, and it was written by Joe Lyford. Its cost me $22 and this guide is real dope. What make it so bad I've had Reason 3 for like almost 2 years and just started fucking with it. I was scared of it..the colors had me all fucked up but I 'm on it now chief.

4.0 will be up in a month or so. Stay with 3.0 until you get a good working knowledge of Reason though. It'll make the transition easier. Next to having a gang of actual hardware Reason can't be fucked with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online