Week of February 11, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 152
thx grafik and stress for steppin in. i been too busy last few weeks to get something posted, but i got a new one from mercury coming, and plan is to get a sample up every week again like the good old dayz

arite , pz.. am gonna go get on this grafik one

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
thx grafik and stress for steppin in. i been too busy last few weeks to get something posted, but i got a new one from mercury coming, and plan is to get a sample up every week again like the good old dayz

arite , pz.. am gonna go get on this grafik one

I got material for you as well.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
nice. gonna see what I can come up with.

mercurywaters

hip hop in the flesh
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
my flip:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=101057&songID=6269614

BOUT TIME WE GOT SOME ACTION IN HERE!!

comments:

spanish harlem - this is hot. i love that snare

AMG- digging the drums. the shaker could be a little more natural. is the sample in there?

grafik - this is ok. a little boring.

schizo - this is on some mindbender shit. i can dig it.

iceman - i think the sample could use some of that reverb you got on the drums to help it match up better. this is cool.

knoxraw- i like this. i think the drum sounds could be mellower but this dope regardless dude.

daikomo - i think if you speed this up it would be killer.

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Merc - This is definatly your style right here...abstract and unique..two strong adjectives to describe you as a whole...

AMG - Wheres the sample??? Fat Flanger on this track I believe...kinda dull...nothing going on in this beat...

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
Reveiws For Now...i'll Prolly Flip Somethin Later.

Spanish- This Is Funky Rightchere Man...diggin It...nice Lil Break Too.

Merc- Oh Yeah Fam! This Is Dddddope! That Lil Flatline Shit Is Killin Me! Ill Flip Merc!

Amg- This Beat Is Dope...truly, But A Bass Line Sprinkled Here And There Would Take It Elsewhere...build Upon It More And You Will Have Something Ill.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
spanish: this shit is rediculous! i love your beats man, seriously you have stepped your game up in the past couple years! good work

Merc: shit is aight man. def took it to another place on this one. has a west coast vibe to it, and the reverse on some of the chops is tight too, good work

AMG: This track is cool, has a nice vibe to it, good work man

I decided to do a flip as well, just got high and this is what I came up with, nothing special, rough draft
btw still working on my mixing skills, they def lacking

Title: Japanese Flip

www.soundclick.com/grafik

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
spanish your flip was ill

Merc I see you kept things on the mellow tip this time around nice flip

Amg- nothing really grab my attention with this flip

Grafik- ill bassline shit bumps nicely

my flip ill flip
this is my first beat with ableton live 7 I just copped the last couple of days I could've tried some other techniques but I was just freaking the transpose

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 152
got one juz done called 'empty'
https://www.illmuzik.com/vip/icemanbeats_empty.m3u

mercury - nice and chilled altho bit of an anticlimax when it kicked off it sounded like it was about to fly but then carried on on the runway lol
tragic - not feeling it
grafik - nice simple beat
spanish - good work, high energy, good trak
schizo - good bass, way u flipped the sample sounds like what you'd hear in a shizo's mind so i guess it rly is your beat.. lol interestin beat tho pz

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Iceman... I love what you did with the sample... That's the kind of vibe I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online