Week of July 10, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I think this is worthy. Please give a brotha some feedback: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=258196&songID=4180172

spanishharlem - This is straight gutter homie. I like this. Really straight forward with hard hitting drums.

Artistix - This is nice as well. Nice track homie. The hook is kinda choppy but if the right rapper has a cool vocal hook over it, it should be dope. Nice track.

2good - This track is cool as hell. The only thing I would say is to turn down the drums a bit. The other instruments are overpowered by them. Other than that, I love the way you composed on top of the sample.

boneidle - LOL! This is phat az hell. Original as fuck. It makes me smile to hear it. And I also think D12 could have fun with this. Especially that hook...it's off da chain. BTW, that scratchin' part is filthy as shit. Dope ass track!

Menace - That was really short. All you had on there was scratchin and the sample.....not really a flip IMO.

Subconscious - Decent track. The sample doesn't stand out enough. Sounds really compressed or something. If you could bring that out, it would improve the track a lot.

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Dj 360

I like what u had going on here.... you could have smoothened out those chops.... that change up just throws this whole beat off.... that voice things IMO kills it.... could have the drums explode more maybe.... the original chops could be changed up a little through out the song.... once again that voice breakdown is annoying and hurts the ears.... overall with some changes this track could be dope with the right MC

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5

Sahota

ill o.g.
havent heard everyones so im just goin to review a few

trinidad - this sounds crazy, u mixed in the vocals perfct, good job man

knox raw - this sounds iight, could be better i didnt like the vocal part in this, just didnt flow in right

dj360 - i like this man, nice chops but they seem i little to spaced out in some places other then that sounds nice man

my beat is coming as soon as i get on my other computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.