Week of July 24, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I went really way out there on this one. I hope ya'll are feeling this: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=258196&songID=4228188

My reviews:

djrekonize - I like the idea but the 1-2, 1-2 beat tempo was too mondane for my tastes.

bigdmakintrax - This is pretty cool. Is the sample supposed to be that low, though? If you bring up the level of the sample it would sound a lot better IMO. BTW, I like how you did your drum rhythm - original and dope.

boneidle - Neat idea. I personally don't like the speed of the track but other than that, this track is tight. "Muuhhahahahaha!"

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
maaan ok yeah once again I mixed in the headphones late last night I got inspired at around 1am to try this thing out, so imma redump that beat, I noticed how low it was too but it was supposed to be ore upfront in the mix...infinitite your joint is dope Imma come back for more extensive reviews but man I love to do this, its sorta like a mini work out even to break the monotony of the stuff I am working on for some projects...

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
Thanks Bigdmakintrax. The bassline in my beat was off so I fixed it. If you wanna listen to it again, it sounds better.

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax said:
Ok cool man i like this for RnB man its hot, I detect a lil gogo type flavor to the track man, its simple and effective , I re-upped my joint as well! oh yeah the drum pattern is done in 3/4 time sig.
http://www.soundclick.com/bigdtraxx

Thanks for da props, homie. Your track sounds a lot better now. Thanks for re-upping it cuz I thought it was a smooth beat from jump street but the sample was just too low. One!

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Dj Rek- i like this... good flip

Big D- I like this track...it has a off beat sound to it.... the reversal to it sounds dope..... the drum work is up to par and the mix is clean....

Boneidle- This some new sounding Outkast right here....i like the vibe....freestylin to this right now....

Ominous- Cant really vibe to this man.... youre right its rough.... post when ur finished...

Status
Not open for further replies.