Not open for further replies.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Here is my flip, needs a few touch ups:

Title: Flippin like Mary Lou Retton

www.soundclick.com/grafik

Okkkkk....add some more elements to this and you'll have a banger G. Fill this out in the midrange area...it'll be something serious, you have the makings of a track that can go either way. Hip Hop or RnB.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Okkkkk....add some more elements to this and you'll have a banger G. Fill this out in the midrange area...it'll be something serious, you have the makings of a track that can go either way. Hip Hop or RnB.

Yeah, I am going to work on the transition from the hook to the main beat. I am not that big on composition, what do you think I should add some strings to it?

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Yeah, I am going to work on the transition from the hook to the main beat. I am not that big on composition, what do you think I should add some strings to it?

Most def some orchestra type shit would go nice in there. Even if you decide to compose the strings chop them joints up and so they keep the feel you got going. Anything in the orchestra string department and maybe even some horns here and there would fill it out I think.

If you don't find anything let me know. I'm sure I got a gang of shh over here I can shoot you.

paradigmshifter

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
it's been a while since i don't do this

here is my flip... long time since I don't flip a sample but this one was so dope, i had to give it a shot...

www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=6769672&q=hi

Yo, SpanishHarlem... your flip is sick mang... nice bassline and gangsta groove... keep up. respekt.

Grafik... I liked it, but like u said, it needs a few more things... I would like to hear a version with some more time put into it and its fire fo sho!

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
HERES MY TAKE AT IT:

tHe gREat RebuTtal

Arkitect: this joint gives me an interludish type feel, but the switch up kept me goin, its cool!

Grafik: The vibe on this is ill. Like LDB said it can go either way. me personally i'd like to hear an emcee like elzhi on it. good stuff!

Spanish Harlem: Whut up man. LOve the groove on this joint. you definitely got your swing down. Good stuff.

Paradigm Shifter: This is Dope. Very Acoustically laid out. good joint.

Pzz

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
spanish- I reviewed this track in the showcase, anway tight man!

paradigmshifter- This has an almost clubish vibe to it with the drums, I like the delay on the sample chops and the arrangement, i would have used a different drum pattern but non the less dope beat man.

fuze- wow! dope dude, def feelin this joint, drums are killin it and chops are on point too, all around good beat keep up the good work!

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
some dope flips this time around

Fuze you murdered that shit loving the energy dope flip
grafik feeling that underground vibe all you need is a dope emcee on that
paradigmshifte- this has an chill ambient vibe I like the approach you did sounds creative
spanishharlem- this was a cool flip too nice rhythm section
Arkitekt- sounds like it could be a dope intro

good shit illmuzik fam...

P.E.A.C.E.

Heres my flip http://www.dj2good.co.uk/music/playa.php?id=142

---------------------------------

Arkitekt. Like already mention, this would work well as an intro into a track.

Grafik. I like this flip, I think with the right mc this could be real dope, it seems a little thin on the low end tho.
I think a bassline would finish this beat.

Spanish. This starts out dope, Id try to bring the kick out a little more IMO. Thats a real low freq bassline, a trunk thumpa.
Good flip, seems lacking a little at the low to mid freq range, makes it sound a little tinny. Nothing a little equing cant fix. I like the use of the "listen" sample.

Paradigmshifter. Altho this beat has a repetetiveness about it, I think with the right mc, this could be pretty good track.

Fuze. This is dopeness, great choppy style. Some of the chops throw me off a little, but the overall vybe is dope.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I like it 2good!

Arkitekt- It is a decent flip but its not eq'd correctly , but you prolly already know this.

Grafik-I like this, its hiot, but it does feel like its missing something in the freq's

Spanish-Mix is good, great flip, hard to tell where it came from!

Para- Cool flip right here, this is different from the rest fasho!

FUZE- haha, this is hot! Nuff said!

Status
Not open for further replies.