KEV31 said:
nice real chops ruimixx. you keep it real mellow with the chops

Thanks KEV! Chi-Town stand up!!!

Anyone started on this week's flip yet?

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
boneidle - Nice flip homey...feeling the drums and the bassline. Good job man.

Iszazial

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
djrekonize said:
yo allight i finally got time today so for the first time i sampled, this is the first time i actually sampled in a beat, so i actually did some simple shit becuse don't know much about knotakt and wanted to keep it quick, so it doesnt have an intro ect.....

yo GRAFIK hook me up with some samples so i can practice some yo

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=500293&songID=4092297

hey man,
thats pretty decent for your first time!

you should think about gettin steignburg wavelab or sony soundforge, makes chopin samples a breeze

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
djrekonize - Finally got a chance to hear your flip! Man, that shit was cool. I liked the melody with the high notes. Nice job bro.

Man, this is the worst turnout for flips...what happened to everyone...I already did some changes on mine and reposted, lol! It don't have to be perfect

DrOscillator

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
DJReconize- not bad for your first beat, could work on evening out the levels some tho, the piano and bass are kinda overshadowed by the drums

BoneIdle- Sorta a happy sounding beat, whats with the moo sound tho?

Ruimixx- I'm really diggin the delays, trippy beat- really nice work. I could imagine it being on an MFDoom joint

I'm gonna try an flip this sample if I get some time over the weekend, hopefully it'll be as sick as your guys'

Status
Not open for further replies.