Week of November 5, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Appreciate the listen and feed back 2good and Schizo. I know u guys are probably flip'n this as well so I'm waiting to see what u can do with it. The sample is perfect for some epic shit ya know. ONE

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
damn merc sounds like some fight music I wanna punch someone in the face after listening to this.. shit is raw

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
honestly LDB i'm not feeling your flip. i can't even articulate why, really. i think the drums should sound more natural. it sounds out of wack to me. like something doesn't fit conceptually. its hard to explain. i guess i'm the oddball on this one. lol. everyone else gets it.

here's mine:

http://beats.freedomwaters.com/playlist/lizardback Rendered.mp3

It's all good merc. Musically you're in a diff't place than I am. I wouldn't expect you to feel 99% of the music I make. Two listeners gave me the thumbs up so it's all good. When I flip samples it's more for training purposes. At the end of the day the only thing that really matters is if I like it. B Ez!

oh yea. your flip was real busy. Nice on beat off beat style. Not really my thing but you do it well. Definitely Dilla/madlib inspired.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Cool flip Ice....piano part didn't quite mesh with the drums IMO. That may have been your intent and if so cool.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
dacal...that link sent me to the front page of soundclick....not to the song

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
yeah its str8 now...check it out

Ok....now this is organized piano confusion right here! I like it.....it grabs your attention and holds you there until it's over. Nice approach and good job, yea...this is abstractly dope.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Fuze got the best flip so far in my opinion.

All thirty five of your soundclick joints are retarded. You make me sick bro....

I'm still working on mine.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
stein concerto

here's a flip i did on the sample this week. its late as hell. I'll comment in the morn.

Very very very dope Short. I love what u did with the keyz. That spooky laff was on point to....gave me a visual....lol

An ill as producer with braids and a platnium grill beating the fuck out a grand piano while "Jerry" from "Tom and Jerry" is inside the piano trying his best not to get mashed da fuck up.....lol Great shit! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.