Week of October 12th, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
2good- sounds different, has a live feel you took this flip in a complete different direction crossed over into another genre, that tempo is fast as hell I can respect the variety in your style.

Forest Glenn- damn that flip is off the chain that change up is wicked dopeness drums sound live, dope bassline definitely diggin this flip the vibe is mad chill props!

Low G- dope low end, drums bang the vibe is pure grime an emcee would black out on this track ill flip

ForestGlenn

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Heres my flip fam.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/20499424ee916572/

Schizo-Manic- Im feeling your track a lot. Your drums sound strong and carry the samples well. I also like how your samples change in and out with some ear candy. Can chill and vybe to this. Great Work.

2good- Hott track.I like your drums and I like how you built all these layers to the sample. I never got bored of listening. It almost sounds like a soundtrack. Great Work.

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It's that time again... Here is my flip...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/20501086e2368b7c/

Schizo-Manic - The timing in one spot sounded a bit lazy but overall it's a pretty effective beat. Good use of the sample.

2good - That's a very dramatic sounding beat. I think it would do well as a film soundtrack and not just a hip hop beat. It would prolly be a next step for you to start getting some live musicians to play along with your beats.

ForestGlenn - Pretty ill flip right here. Lots of variety to it. Some of them cymbals are sounding a lil fake but not a big deal maby try a touch of reverb on em or something.

Peace.

ForestGlenn

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
LowG- I like how you flipped this sample. It sounds like a trip hop beat foreal. Makes me wanna goto London and just walk down a dark street. It funny because our flips sound scary like shyt. Good work.

ForestGlrenn. Great Drumwork, and some sick breakdowns, the bassline is dope. The only thing that sounds remotely wrong with this track is the ride/crash/shaker whatever it is thats layered occasionally over the snare, its seems a little high in volume and as Low G said, maybe a tiny bit of reverb on it, apart from that I cant fault it. Really good flip, respect to the skillz. Im in awe at the drum programming.

Low G. I like the intro to this, I like dark tracks like this. I love the vybe of this track, would really suit a gritty mc with a fucked up tale to tell. The bass is raw. Props.

I have enjoyed everybodies flips so far. I wondered if the sample I picked was a bit too basic with not enough choppable parts, you have proved me wrong. Props to everyone.

ForestGlenn

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ForestGlrenn. Great Drumwork, and some sick breakdowns, the bassline is dope. The only thing that sounds remotely wrong with this track is the ride/crash/shaker whatever it is thats layered occasionally over the snare, its seems a little high in volume and as Low G said, maybe a tiny bit of reverb on it, apart from that I cant fault it. Really good flip, respect to the skillz. Im in awe at the drum programming.

Low G. I like the intro to this, I like dark tracks like this. I love the vybe of this track, would really suit a gritty mc with a fucked up tale to tell. The bass is raw. Props.

I have enjoyed everybodies flips so far. I wondered if the sample I picked was a bit too basic with not enough choppable parts, you have proved me wrong. Props to everyone.

Word, Thanks fam. I gotta turn them shyts down. Almost to you dont know its there but u can feel it. But im glad the crew is feeling my flipp. I liked the sample.After i chopped it , i was like umm. , I coulda went to Cali with the sample bcuz of those synth in there. I had some chops that sounded like some house of pain, public enemy type shyt. But yea, i played the timbales on the last section of the song. I used my electronic drum kit for it. St8 DC shyt at the end. Big Ups all the fam in here , choppin shyt up.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
word just turn em down forest, shits hot..jaw hanging.. lol..the thing flips five ways from friday.

Low G-I like that intro, the rest is not bad either. I think it needs a lil somtin somthin tho

2good- Ill.

Schitzo- I respect the talent but the style always throws me off, it matches your name tho and thats a good thing, because you have a unique sound.

ForestGlenn

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My stab at it. Didn't do much. Ran out of ideals half-way thought.

DJT - Algebrique.mp3 - 4.22MB

Reviewing now...

Nice track DJT. Your beat sounds like your in a seedy Indian or Arab village waiting for some shyt to go down. The only thing id really say is to ad some different melodies in the song or something to change it up. Even if you kept the beat riding like it is, just something to take us to the end of the song. Good work

ill o.g.
2good - I didn't even notice the samples in this one liking it a little different but differents always good remebere Bombs over Bagdad that song had a ridiculous tempo

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
I couldn't come up with shit this week, but here's my feed for you guys -

Schizo-Manic - I don't like the intro, but when the beat drops it's dope. Sounds gritty as hell. I could really see a diss track here. Nice job.

2good - Sounds dark, and the guitar adds to the atmosphere of the track. The synth is nice when it comes in too, fits the track well.

ForestGlenn - I can't listen to this, every time I try to open it, it crashes my browser. This is about the 4th time I've written this whole post out. I'll try again later though.

Low G and DJT - Same for you too, must be a problem with zshare at the minute. I'll check back later to feed them if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online

No members online now.