Week Of October 19th, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It's also on the Dusty Fingers collection just like the last one but that's cool they're perfect for tha sample flip... "and this year I declare war on the mayor".

It's also on the Dusty Fingers collection just like the last one but that's cool they're perfect for tha sample flip... "and this year I declare war on the mayor".

So far all my samples have come from the dusty fingers collection.
I have another sample collection called Hit The Brakes, but thats been archived onto dvd now.
If I run out of ones to choose from dusty fingers, I will get onto the hit the brakes, there is a hell of a lot more samples on that collection.

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Madlib flipped that shit already on the Lootpack album Soundpieces: Da Antidote! the track is called Answers featuring Quasimoto I will leave the Lee Mason sample alone.....

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Here's my flip... Didn't have much time for this one so it's pretty simple...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/505889447cae8f54/

Cell 2Dee - This flip isn't all that bad I mean it's got most of the elements to it. This sample isn't all that easy to flip either and have it come out not sounding like "that sample". Just keep tuning your ear so you can bring more head nod factor to a beat like that. things like swing, making those drums thicker, and working on bassline grooves would all help that beat become better.

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^^^ Cool flip I can't hear much of the original sample anymore. All the extra additions are nice and it gives off a slightly ominous head nodding vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.