Sick sample. you letting go some bangaz for real
ey.. this should be a real nice flip.

good looks man .!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Manguino
It's choppy but I think that's what you wanted it to be. Sometimes when I flip a sample I go for that choppy feel. I personally don't have a problem with it's choppiness. I think if you layer'd in some similar intruments that you hear in the sample to fill in some of the spaces it would be dope!

Merc
I c you took the abstract route. I was waiting to see if you were going to drop that one element out and you did which lends some space to an Emcee. I can hear an Emcee kicking some knowledge to this track to draw you in and then the track would snuff you from the blind side. The right Emcee would make this work....that Emcee namely being you of course!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
This is my boy.. He flipped this a long time ago... Not to diss anyone, but I think he wins already....

http://myspace.com/tharealjsquared

It's the first song... Lead not Follow....

This fool done stopped even making beats too... For shame!

I have to disagree with u Skid. You're entitled to your opinion though. I'm not saying my flip is better by any means. This is not a competition for me, I leave the reviews to the listener.

He took the easy/safe route by just using the gtr parts IMO. The drum programming is dope and it hits but it doesn't change up at all, if it did it would be alot better. The verse parts are empty and repetitious in my opinion. There's alot more he could have added from the sample to pick it up. The strings, hitz and stabs in the song are just too bananas to not incorporate in the flip. The best part in my opinion is the chorus, he could build a very solid track if he used that as his foundation. "As is" it just doesn't sound complete to me. It's a nice flip though.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
nice ima fuck wit this

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah I'll drop my flip later this evening but I was feelin this one.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
somebody start the clock. Its 9:06 am eastern time. Im at work and imma try to flip this joint before lunch wit my limited resouces. go.

Status
Not open for further replies.