Week of October 31, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
before i start, if your reply is going to be just do it your way, please leave the topic now.

what im looking for here is not to be taught how to make a beat etc

its me wondering how ya'll go about flippin samples

i usually chop them up with recycle and sometimes i chop them manually and just play the keys and see what happens.

i know lots of yall do the same

does anybody do anything different than this?

and maybe we could pick some sample. like a wicked over exposed sample to be fair and each just flip the sample and that way we can hear what your explaining?

anybody willing to do this?

i always like hearing different peoples ideas and techniques. and maybe what i bring can teach some new kid a trick or 2.

spread the knowledge...

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Lawtown Junky said:
before i start, if your reply is going to be just do it your way, please leave the topic now.

what im looking for here is not to be taught how to make a beat etc

its me wondering how ya'll go about flippin samples

i usually chop them up with recycle and sometimes i chop them manually and just play the keys and see what happens.

i know lots of yall do the same

does anybody do anything different than this?

and maybe we could pick some sample. like a wicked over exposed sample to be fair and each just flip the sample and that way we can hear what your explaining?

anybody willing to do this?

i always like hearing different peoples ideas and techniques. and maybe what i bring can teach some new kid a trick or 2.

spread the knowledge...

i'm down for that, but what would the sample be.

hpnotiq

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
that sounds like it would be dope to listen too cause im jsut tryin to get into samplin do it up sample heads

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
no doubt. what sample do we use?

i say we use some sample thats been used like 98 hundred times so if somebody was browsing and jacked your flip on it atleast they gonna get hate for usin a played out sample haha

and if u got a kenny rogers sample post it up. im down for that

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Lawtown Junky said:

i say we use some sample thats been used like 98 hundred times so if somebody was browsing and jacked your flip on it atleast they gonna get hate for usin a played out sample haha

Since Your the one who suggested it, just choose a sample and post it , otherwise nobody will agree

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
^^^ Yeah what classic said... I like this idea it'd be cool to see how cats take thier spin on flippin the same thing. And you might wanna set a time frame. Like once you link or specify a sample to flip specify the next showcase or something for people to show what they've done.

T

The Bastard

Lawtown Junky said:

another massachusettes head, we should start an nwo up in here

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
This will defiently help me learn more about how you lot flip your samples. I'll give it a try too, just post any old sample up, dont really matter what it is.

M

myndbender

I've been wanting to do this on here for a while now.Someone please pick a sample!!!!!

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
jmaafia said:
haha that was me posting a sample.

its all good though

well since i cant flip my own sample for the life of me haha

ill try and flip yours

Status
Not open for further replies.