Weekly Flip 03/21/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
more reviews:

grafik - drums are nice and gritty, i just wish there was more of the sample or other instrumentation going on. But with lyrics this beat would def shine.

samock - this is very nice, one chop in particular that seems like it can be cleaned but other than that i this is a hot beat. the drum pattern works well.

Precog - ill all around. very nice flip this is something to listen to.

i just loaded up a sample into the mpc so i'll be post up shortly. tonight forsure

edit: added precog, i forgot to add you i had actually peeped your flip first haha

edit edit: I'm done with my flip, its tracked out in reaper, just gonna give my ears a rest and listen again in the morn before i post.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I will flip this tomorrow, sir.

ForestGlenn

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Precog -I thinks is a nice flip. It repeats a lot but with a nice emcee your good.

Sanova -I like this beat. It sounds very emotional. RIP to your friend.

Kontents -Nice chill beats. If you switched it up or added some other elements both would be heat.

samuelock -Your flip reminds me of like a christmas song , but a hip hop version , with a fast rapper. Nice what you did towards the middle too.

GRAFIK- I think I like yours the best. Its chill but the chops you had say a lot.

Good work to all the fam! Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online