Weekly Flip 3/12/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Nice flips chops seem like they could be tighter.

edit: just listened to the sample, this is fire. I might flip this tonight.

T

The Arkitekt

imagine blasting that sample while your on shrooms....

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I'm gonna post mine later...

BTW I gave the track to Kontents...I had to flip it for my last beat battle.....

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
^^^^
FLIP IT!!!!

All producers should span their talents on everything. The more you hold back the further you are from the next cat. Always do the same as or more then the next producer if you want to take the game serious.

This is all practice and fun. Just give a shot hommie.

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
^^^^
FLIP IT!!!!

All producers should span their talents on everything. The more you hold back the further you are from the next cat. Always do the same as or more then the next producer if you want to take the game serious.

This is all practice and fun. Just give a shot hommie.

Ah fuck it. I'll have something up tomorrow night, I've got something else in mind for tonight.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Sincock.. this is a pretty good flip....the end part should've been used a little more I think.......Try using some booming kicks and a very echoey clap (gotta be a grimey one, though).

Kontents... not bad.....Could've tried to use more of the sample.... but like you said..you did it in 10 min.....I'm sure if you took more time, you would've had more in it....

Here's my flip chimm1.mp3 - 2.55MB

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
will leave reviews in a sec, flipped this first night just never got around to posting it

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Aha it's working now:

Kontents - Pop this: Cool, I like it. Very happy and bouncy.

Since no-one noticed I'll post the link to my flip again:

POPNOFF
http://www.zshare.net/audio/56977006ae0ea99c/

Cheers

Loved the approach at the sample, but your drums seemed to be all over the place. good job none the less

Sucio- You tossed it goooooooooood bro nice flip had a late 80s early 90s style to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online