Weird Emails/Messages you get about music?

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
you ever get really weird people trying to do msuic stuff with you? i seem to get an inordinate amount of stranger emails/myspace messages etc. if you got the transcripts, might be funny to post some of the stuff.

hey yo,

i am an aspiring rapper/waiter/hater/smoker/poet/ and I really got hip to your beats! Are you also a dj or do you make beats exclusively!? I want some beats cause I was just sitting here freestyling to some of yours and I came up with some good shit, I really like how they flow, do you want to make an album? if not, I am going to have to buy some off you, cause I am sick of all my friends getting all the good beats and I get none!

Hit me back if you get a chance,

Also, what do you think about "The White Shadow" as a stage name, i kinda like it,

peace,

ill throw up some more later if anyones interested.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I should have kept all the emails I've received from the IllMuzik contact form. Holy shit it's hilarious! But yeah, I don't know why people bother sending out emails like that because it's just spam, instead they should be trying to hookup through online communities.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
ColossusBeatfix said:
you ever get really weird people trying to do msuic stuff with you? i seem to get an inordinate amount of stranger emails/myspace messages etc. if you got the transcripts, might be funny to post some of the stuff.

ill throw up some more later if anyones interested.

======================================

Weird emails and crazy requests, you have no clue. boy oh boy if I only had a nickel .....

I wouldn't post anybody's email up though, might burn a bridge. quite a few of those weird dudes in my inbox have actually gotten signed to major labels.

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
I get at least 20 a day on myspace....Most of them are Fabolous groupie dudes....They see I'm #1 on fab's top 8 so they think I'm super important. I've been asked to give them record deals, take a meeting at the studio, host mixtapes etc. Lots of stuff.

And for some reason I still get people asking for beats for $50, or cheap mixing/engineering.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
^ lol, yea man i knew you had some stories, especially wit the fabolous thing.

I get cats all the time dickriding me about how ill my beats are, and how sick i am in rappin. Then they ask for the old "lemme get this beat and I'll pay you on Friday when I get paid, but I need to rip this now" or.. "Yo lets do a collab on one of ur beats, just send the mp3 over"..

bitch, please.

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
the worst one I got was a white sophmore in high school out of connecticut or someshit. He was sayin how our styles were meant for each other.. I checked his myspace it was sorediculous. like he bit a 6th graders rhymes and recorded it on a yakback.

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I get a lot like that ^.

djswivel said:
I get at least 20 a day on myspace....Most of them are Fabolous groupie dudes....They see I'm #1 on fab's top 8 so they think I'm super important. I've been asked to give them record deals, take a meeting at the studio, host mixtapes etc. Lots of stuff.

And for some reason I still get people asking for beats for $50, or cheap mixing/engineering.

I WISH i got more like that, asking to buy beats for 50. SMH stupid succesful swivel.

T

The Bastard

i was emailed by a cat who claimed to be a vampire,and said he could only record at night...... i was straight wit that

members online